cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Sweet Dreams Are Made of Cheese - Enter Our National Grilled Cheese Day Contest!

@Steph_B

Wonder bread .... One kraft processed cheese slice ... Pam on the pan... Cut bread diagonally. Mound of ketchup on the side.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Sweet Dreams Are Made of Cheese - Enter Our National Grilled Cheese Day Contest!

Construction site tips - grilled cheese made with a blow torch. Pretty good

Favourite is with Campbells Tomato soup - so Cdn 

Freshly baked red fife bread, extra old cheddar and thick slices of smoked ham.

Butter both sides of the sliced bread, put a slice of ham and a mound of shredded cheese.

I use a panini press until cheese melts and crispy bread - then top it with some tobasco and eat! Smiley Happy

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My favourite is fresh deli cheddar on artisinal bread, butter on sides with advocado and tomato.  Delicious!

Grilled cheddar, sliced black forest  ham, and red onion, wrapped in a panini, done on a clamshell press grill.

Dipping sauces may interchange at random, usually use a Diana or Bullseye brand.  Any of them will do just fine.

I'm going to go with my childhood with wonder bread toasted with kraft singles on top.   Basic but did the job as a 7 year old. 

Highlighted
R47
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

A nice simple grilled cheese on white bread, with some tomato soup. Mmmmm Smiley Happy

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yum Grilled cheese with pierogies and saurkraut

Cajun Sandwich: 2 slices country white bread with 2 slices provolone. Cook in butter with a pinch of Cajun seasoning.

Mayor / Maire

@Steph_B, pourquoi est-ce que le concours n'est pas traduit en français et n'apparaît pas dans la communauté francophone?