cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Summer Fun with Public Mobile

Steph_B
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey Community,

We’re excited to announce that we have a series of summer events coming your way in Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal! Check out a sneak peek below.

• Public Mobile Fest - Our mobile musical festival is heading to the West Coast! On August 11th, our festival on wheels will return this year in Vancouver only gracing its streets with sweet, sweet, local music. Check back for more detail coming soon!

• Public Mobile Food Cart - All summer long we’ll be giving away customizable, edible cookie dough in Toronto and Vancouver with all the toppings that’s unbaked so you get more dough. Now that’s #affordoughble. Plus, if you missed Yayoi Kusama’s Infinity Mirrors exhibit, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with our own special take. This weekend visit us from 12-6PM in Toronto at Trinity Bellwoods Park on Saturday and Christie Pits Park on Sunday. Plus, find us in Vancouver from 12-6PM at Kitsilano Beach Saturday and English Bay Beach on Sunday.

• Laughs for Less - Since we know how much Montreal LOVES comedy, we’re bringing the city a #LessforLess way to get around this summer that is bound to make you laugh. The Public Mobile MoinsX (LessX) quadricycle service is like any taxi, or uber, except without the engine, doors, radio, glass and lots of other things you don’t really need to get from Point A to a little closer to Point B. With premium features like unlimited water and customizable sound effects, you’ll love your commute. Stay tuned for more details.

So, tell your Aunt, your BFF, your Grandma and your mailman. Public Mobile is coming to a neighbourhood near you to spread the word about our #LessforLess way of doing wireless. We hope that you can join in on the fun this summer!

Hope to see you there!

Public Mobile

56 REPLIES 56

@Good1 wrote:

Hopefully there is less for less calaries in that icecream. 🙂

I wish it was icecream lol

Good1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hopefully there is less for less calaries in that icecream. 🙂

David01

Can't make it to TO, but looking forward to seeing all the photos, if anyone takes pictures, feel free to PM me. Would love to see the photos! 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This is the PM stand at the Queen street entrance to the park today.  Personally, I didn't think this thing did much to sell the brand.  The staff there were 110% dedicated to serving food.  There was no opportunity for interaction about the brand and its products.  The customers didn't ask, the staff didn't offer.  I was there for about 15 minutes, maybe my data point is not representative of the entire 6 hours.

I also visited the other stand deeper in the park.  Business was not nearly as brisk.  My impression was pretty much the same.  Since the staff was less busy, I tried to ask a bit about this promo and what it was all about.  I received an explanation of how to relate the elements of the food cart and the cookie dough being handed to features of the service.  I got some insights into the marketing mind.

Overall, I rate the experience a generous 3 out of 10.  I left with some empty calories and elevated blood sugar.  I learned nothing about the brand beyond that there is such a brand.  It would have been useful to have staff not assigned food duties to engage customers about the brand and product.  

PM.jpg

PM2.jpg

anya

Saw the PM mobile kiosk literally running down the street today. I would have said hello but they whipped past me so fast I didn’t get a chance 🤣.

@CalvinW wrote:

Need more cities, Alberta please 

Public Mobile never had any love for you. Smiley Sad

dtran3

Is there anything happening in Edmonton? O:

PJC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

How exciting! Look forward to seeing pictures of these events!

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Need more cities, Alberta please 

F9ne

Public Mobile:Food edition

Very exciting. I think the idea of a cookie dough cart is absolutely adoughable.

Also excited to hear about some events in Vancouver.

dna2016

Wow, didn;t know PM hosted events like this.  Great way to get out in the community and promote the brand.  Very family oriented events, smart move. 

@will13am, ya i'm also very intrigued to taste those cookies.  

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Branching into new areas to get the word out eh? I like it 😉

Psygineer

Those all sound like fun things. I just wish it actually was in a neighbourhood near me.

malz_waffles
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is amazing! I hope I can meet you. See you there!

I will take a look.   Smiley Happy

@Shaheer wrote:

@Steph_B wrote: 

• Public Mobile Food Cart - All summer long we’ll be giving away customizable, edible cookie dough in Toronto and Vancouver with all the toppings that’s unbaked so you get more dough. Now that’s #affordoughble. 

There are a few things on this planet that can't do any wrong... and cookie dough is one of them!

I prefer dough baked.  What the heck, I haven't tried to eat playdough in a long time. 

Shaheer

@Steph_B wrote: 

• Public Mobile Food Cart - All summer long we’ll be giving away customizable, edible cookie dough in Toronto and Vancouver with all the toppings that’s unbaked so you get more dough. Now that’s #affordoughble. 

There are a few things on this planet that can't do any wrong... and cookie dough is one of them!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Some great ways to get the word out about PM.  Should be fun.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I love posts like this from PM.  This sounds interesting, hilarious and exciting all at the same time.  I'll have to check out the food cart if I have a chance.  Smiley Happy

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

Thanks, I will see you there for sure 🙂

@srlawren wrote:

@Steph_B weird, the Subscribe option for this thread is greyed out.  I was going to just subscribe for future updates without replying, but it's not an option.  Ah well, replying to subscribe.  🙂  

Not for me Smiley Tongue

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Steph_B weird, the Subscribe option for this thread is greyed out.  I was going to just subscribe for future updates without replying, but it's not an option.  Ah well, replying to subscribe.  🙂  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

closng

It's summer here too in Toronto!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Some awesome stuff....and finally something out in Vancouver 🙂 

pakmode

Somebody post a pic of this cookie dough stuff they're talking about. 

Sounds delicious lol.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Oh wow, so Public Mobile is expanding into the food business?  Gotta go see what that is all about. 

Need Help? Let's chat.