cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Public Mobile

Summer Fun with Public Mobile

Hey Community,

We’re excited to announce that we have a series of summer events coming your way in Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal! Check out a sneak peek below.

• Public Mobile Fest - Our mobile musical festival is heading to the West Coast! On August 11th, our festival on wheels will return this year in Vancouver only gracing its streets with sweet, sweet, local music. Check back for more detail coming soon!

• Public Mobile Food Cart - All summer long we’ll be giving away customizable, edible cookie dough in Toronto and Vancouver with all the toppings that’s unbaked so you get more dough. Now that’s #affordoughble. Plus, if you missed Yayoi Kusama’s Infinity Mirrors exhibit, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with our own special take. This weekend visit us from 12-6PM in Toronto at Trinity Bellwoods Park on Saturday and Christie Pits Park on Sunday. Plus, find us in Vancouver from 12-6PM at Kitsilano Beach Saturday and English Bay Beach on Sunday.

• Laughs for Less - Since we know how much Montreal LOVES comedy, we’re bringing the city a #LessforLess way to get around this summer that is bound to make you laugh. The Public Mobile MoinsX (LessX) quadricycle service is like any taxi, or uber, except without the engine, doors, radio, glass and lots of other things you don’t really need to get from Point A to a little closer to Point B. With premium features like unlimited water and customizable sound effects, you’ll love your commute. Stay tuned for more details.

So, tell your Aunt, your BFF, your Grandma and your mailman. Public Mobile is coming to a neighbourhood near you to spread the word about our #LessforLess way of doing wireless. We hope that you can join in on the fun this summer!

Hope to see you there!

Public Mobile

Oracle

Re: Summer Fun with Public Mobile

Oh wow, so Public Mobile is expanding into the food business?  Gotta go see what that is all about. 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Somebody post a pic of this cookie dough stuff they're talking about. 

Sounds delicious lol.

Oracle

Some awesome stuff....and finally something out in Vancouver Smiley Happy 

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It's summer here too in Toronto!

Mayor / Maire

@Steph_B weird, the Subscribe option for this thread is greyed out.  I was going to just subscribe for future updates without replying, but it's not an option.  Ah well, replying to subscribe.  Smiley Happy  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Oracle

@srlawren wrote:

@Steph_B weird, the Subscribe option for this thread is greyed out.  I was going to just subscribe for future updates without replying, but it's not an option.  Ah well, replying to subscribe.  Smiley Happy  

Not for me Smiley Tongue

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Thanks, I will see you there for sure Smiley Happy

Mayor / Maire

I love posts like this from PM.  This sounds interesting, hilarious and exciting all at the same time.  I'll have to check out the food cart if I have a chance.  Smiley Happy

Some great ways to get the word out about PM.  Should be fun.