Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student Plan: 20GB for $55

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

For a limited time, you can take advantage of our Student Plan: 20GB at 4G speed, for $55/month. 

In addition, all new activations will receive 3x Points-back - that means you can earn an extra $8.25 in points value on our Student Plan!

This offer is available to new customers who activate online.Rules and conditions may apply.

Offer details:

• New and existing customers are eligible for the $55 20GB plan
  • The 3x points back offer is available to new customers who activate only. Receive 15% points-back for 12 months on eligible purchases on your plan or add-ons. Points will automatically be applied separately from the regular 5% points-back to eligible purchases within 4-5 business days. Points bonus will expire if the account is deactivated. Rules and conditions may apply. 
  • Offer is subject to change, and may be removed at any time. 

For more information visit publicmobile.ca/plan

Did you know?

1 Public point earned is valued at 1 dollar when redeemed. By redeeming 15 points, you can save $15 off the price of your phone bill, applied to your next renewal.

Thank you!

- Public Mobile Team 

J_PM_0-1660850397806.png

12 REPLIES 12

@KeithPhelps   not the student plan 

BUT, there is another good plan now, $40 for 15GB.  You might want to consider that

KeithPhelps
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is the student plan still available? I work for two part-time jobs because my finances aren't the best and I don't have time for homework or making a plan. I am lucky to find out https://edubirdie.com/research-paper-editing-service because my academic tasks are quite heavy and require a lot of work time. The research paper editing service just saves me and my grades. Therefore, any possible and affordable facility to continue my studies is a lifesaver for me and my jobs.

OmarBeery

Uhm, it seems to be indeed a good plan. Thanks from the freshest newbie!

@Sashalfear3 wrote:

I scheduled this for my renewal plan but it didn't work!  Struggling to get in contact with customer service 

Try logging out of My Account, then clearing cache/cookies, or open a tab in incognito mode to then access your account. When logged in also hit that circle refresh button to make sure you are seeing the latest data.

If you were charged your old plan amount, and it was a lower cost plan, and you are on Autopay then the plan change may have glitched due to not loading enough funds to cover the cost of the new plan. If this was your scenario then let CSA know and hopefully they can make this right for you.

Public Mobile Representatives customer support agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Sashalfear3

I scheduled this for my renewal plan but it didn't work!  Struggling to get in contact with customer service 

zeinabvosooghi

Seems to be a good plan compared to your previous ones.

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@J_PM 

It's good to see some different plan options being offered along with the new 4G speed option. And available for existing customers too!

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Pretty good deal. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Yes, nice for thought those data hungry students! 😃

Those 'limited time' promos always makes me wish there was an "until date". I know that makes for more maintenance for the company on a communication update side of things though, if dates are extended and so forth...but still.

edit spelling

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Good afternoon @J_PM   Now I see PM being more completive on the 4G market..

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@J_PM  now this is a resonable plan thanks!

Need Help? Let's chat.