cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Special announcement coming soon

@stonechucker  I agree, we are left just hanging here waiting for this huge announcement! 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Maybe they forgot about this Smiley Surprised

@Alan_K wrote:

Hey Community,

Back in the summer of ‘17, we announced that we were expanding our presence by selling our SIM cards at both national and independent retailers.  We wanted to give Canadians more control and choice: purchase and activate online or visit your local neighbourhood store.

Since then, we’ve launched at many great retail partners like, Walmart, WOW! Mobile, K-Mobile, London Drugs, The Mobile Shop, Koodo Authorized Dealers, and various independent wireless retailers. In 2019, we’re continuing this journey with the same goal in mind: empower more Canadians to do wireless differently. To that end, we have yet another special announcement coming soon about an exciting addition to our current line-up. Stay tuned for more details!

- Public Mobile Community Team

Sounds like more places to buy SIM cards or easier to activate from a different retail outlet. That's what I get from the announcement above.

Beeing able to buy from Amazon would be great !

Mayor / Maire

@denis2 wrote:

being able to buy from Amazon would be great !

Great idea especially for the prime members with weekend delivery.

@denis2, buy what from Amazon?  A plan, a phone, a SIM?  How does Amazon make it easier?

You can already go to one of five different retailers in Canada, and get all of these.  Without shipping costs.

I dont have shipping costs with prime, and they deliver to my door in just 2 days

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I think the announcement has to do with AI bots.  Lots of them.  Moderator bots.  They've just unleashed them a few at a time in the last few days, and they're now amongst us, randomly popping up and answering posts...

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Only one that matters is Public Mobile 🤗

Mayor / Maire

Very funny @CalgaryBen !!! Good one.....and maybe true....but perhaps not good for us ....