cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Special Announcement Revealed!

I agree about the Walmart Reps (and I do understand they work on commission and have targets) I sent my 12 yr old son in to buy what I thought would be 4 separate sim cards, each with a little set of cardboard directions encasing each and he came back out to get me which took at least half an hour while I walked around the store. I used to work for "Big Red" as I so affectionately call him, and often the systems in-store can have brutal delays. So yay you Public Mobile!

Kiosks are preferable to machines, I like dealing with a real person and it makes a job for someone.  A vending machine can't troubleshoot a problem.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Cool. I can see this helping out with referrals. Some of the people that I tell PM about struggle with the online only concept. Having a place they can see and touch may be helpful.

That said, I don't want to see the cost of service increasing.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Why no Ontario locations?

Mayor / Maire

@Milk wrote:

Why no Ontario locations?

Not NOW @Milk ...perhaps later...they wrote that is a beginning...

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Alan_K  sweet, got the prize in the mail yesterday, really appreciate it, I definitely wasn't expecting anything.  Thanks big time, will definitely come in handy VERY VERY SOON, lol.

Oracle

@dna2016 wrote:

@Alan_K  sweet, got the prize in the mail yesterday, really appreciate it, I definitely wasn't expecting anything.  Thanks big time, will definitely come in handy VERY VERY SOON, lol.

@dna2016   Let me guess.  You got a PM SIM card?  Smiley Happy

Mayor / Maire

@SD08 wrote:

@dna2016 wrote:

@dna2016   Let me guess.  You got a PM SIM card?  Smiley Happy

@SD08 

iirc it was a Dairy Queen gift card or something like that for him being one to guess what the reveal was going to be.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SD08  & @z10user4  got 2 cineplex free admission.  Gonna use that to watch either Captain Marvel or just forget that and wait until the next Avengers Smiley LOL  Pretty nice to get something when there wasn't supposed to be something to get to begin with.

I think it’s a great idea. It will also provide better customer service!