cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Special Announcement Revealed!

@6500K Yeah im supprised as well none in Toronto or in any GTA malls. Prob in the future as they did say they annouced 15 with only confirming 4/15. 

Good to hear that as better services could be provided at the kiosk. 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Ok.  Now its good to know the "secret"  

Dont they put more sim in store would work as well?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Kiosks, we are worried that Public Mobile maybe are moving away from their original goals. Kiosks will have a negative impact on customer end cost. At least it is not full brick & mortar.

Public Mobile when purchased by Telus closed all Kiosks and store fronts and now are going open Kiosks again. Public Mobile are closing there call centers and opening Kiosks.

On top of it as @Camelia_M clarified "store representatives will be able to help out with the activation process, all other issues will be handled thru the community." Unless existing customers for some reason are looking for a new SIM are helping refer somebody on the spot there are no benefits to existing customers.

Existing Public Mobile customers should be getting tired that Public Mobile are making decisions that are favoring new customers (getting new customers) instead of directly addressing existing customer concerns. At least this will have an indirect impact of the quality issues of retail partners selling SIMs.

Wonder if these Kiosk will be selling any phones.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It would be cool to see some kiosks in malls but I feel like the online presence is sufficient for my needs. But happy overall for PM as long as the extra costs don't result in higher priced plans!

Oh and just want to confirm @Alan_K, is there really a prize or was that just a joke, not completely sure since I can't see your face to know if you're serious or was just sarcasm, lol Smiley LOL

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Would that mean that it's only sim activations at kiosks or will payment vouchers also be sold at kisosks?

Public Mobile

@dna2016 wrote:

Oh and just want to confirm @Alan_K, is there really a prize or was that just a joke, not completely sure since I can't see your face to know if you're serious or was just sarcasm, lol Smiley LOL

There is, I'll reach out within the next week or so Smiley Wink

SWEET Smiley LOL

why not just sell your product in the telus or koodo stores that already exist and save a crap load of money?