Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single-Day Deal - Get 15GB of 4G speed data for $40 a month

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

J_PM_0-1668186917225.png

Hey Community, 

Only available today, you can save more, and get 15GB of 4G speed data for only $40 a month. Before it's gone tomorrow*.

This offer is available to new customers who activate online. Rules and conditions apply.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here
  2. Receive the single day offer via email 
  3. Activate a SIM card between November 11 to November 27, 2022 at 11:59 PM ET.

Offer Details

• New customers receive 3x the points-back on every dollar spent, on all eligible purchases for 12 months.
  • Points bonus will expire if the account is deactivated.
  • Activate a SIM card between November 11 to November 27, 2022 at 11:59 PM ET.
  • Offer available to new and existing customers.
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers
  • This offer is subject to change without notice.

How to Activate:

1. If you need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 3 to 7 business days. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate online.

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

- The Public Mobile Community Team

43 REPLIES 43

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

And is the in-transit here true? 3-7 days....assuming business. 

B3FF5356-5240-4D01-B009-5AFF84CA7D3C.jpeg

I ordered SIM yesterday and in-transit said. 5-10 business days. 

8B973E3D-425F-480B-98CC-FD0453A91F24.jpeg

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

I just applied and don’t see promo code in the return email. Am I missing something?

Step 1 and 2 will pertain to existing customers. 

Not stackable?

If customer uses referral code..does new customer get $10 off and 5 reward points?

Matts78
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

got it, Thanks!

If I still wanted to change the plan now, Month 1 will be the full $40 and at renewal Month 2 and on will be $40 less all of my discounts?

Should be only changing plans on the renewal date to ensure my discounts get applied?

fujiyama
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The terms on both the Public Mobile main page and the promo page (https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/promotion#4G)

says:

Current as of November 11, 2022. Offer available to new activations online. Plus taxes. To redeem this offer online, activate a SIM card between Nov 11 to Nov 27, 2022 at 11:59 PM ET.

...so there is no need to do step 1 and 2 that you posted? @J_PM can you please clarify this, thanks!

Also, why not just say offer ends Nov. 27th? “gone tomorrow*” creates urgency now but will just cause more headaches later on, when new sign-ups run into problems scrambling to get this deal.

IMO* 😉

@Matts78 it is normal that no rewards will be applied if you make a "change plan now " transaction.   Rewards and discount will only be applied during regular renewal time.  So, if you schedule the plan change via  "Change on renewal date" , those rewards and discounts will be applied 

Matts78

Thanks all....

In my "Cart" the subtotal is the full $40.  My loyalty, auto pay ect discounts do not appear....Will the total be discounted when I move along?

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@J_PM Thank you for your clarification.

@darlicious u beat me all the way. Once again, thank you for supporting our community.

Have a wonderful weekend.

@Matts78   you will ONLY loss those activation bonus if you have any

So, if you activated with those extra data bonus , then those bonus will be gone

But those gifts you got from holiday give-a-way or those add-on you bought, you won's loss those

Matts78

I wanted to switch plans, but when I click change plan now, it says that I will loose all of my promotions.  Is this true, I will loose all (3) levels of loyalty discounts??

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

i also took that deal

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM 

Lol....I believe both @kaytus  and I beat you to your own announcement! But good to have a heads up on the expiry date.

Need Help? Let's chat.