cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GR
Mayor / Maire

Re: Showing some love to our customers with 1 GB of data, on us!

@nickp75  everything is done automatically, the link is only see about it! 

Pound
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Not sure if you'll receive an alert when it is fully consumed, but you don't need to worry about overage because evething with Public Mobile is pre-paid. There won't be any overage. 

@teazle wrote:

I’m surprised by the very high number of posts asking the same questions over and over again, most of which were addressed in Alan K’s original message. I get copied on each one, sometime 20-30 a day or more, which I then have to delete.  Is there any way to stop clogging up my email this way without shutting off important communications from PM itself?

Unfortunately, not everyone will see the first message or read it in its entirety.  There's also the factor of some possibly believing thay threads such as this are a good place to increase their post counts. Your options are to either unsubscribe to this thread or to turn all e-mail notifications off.  If you're a regular particpating Community member, it usually doesn't take long to realize that you don't need to receive 50 Community notification e-mail messagses every single time someone replies or edits a message post.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 wrote:

@teazle wrote:

I’m surprised by the very high number of posts asking the same questions over and over again, most of which were addressed in Alan K’s original message. I get copied on each one, sometime 20-30 a day or more, which I then have to delete.  Is there any way to stop clogging up my email this way without shutting off important communications from PM itself?

Unfortunately, not everyone will see the first message or read it in its entirety.  There's also the factor of some possibly believing thay threads such as this are a good place to increase their post counts. Your options are to either unsubscribe to this thread or to turn all e-mail notifications off.  If you're a regular particpating Community member, it usually doesn't take long to realize that you don't need to receive 50 Community notification e-mail messagses every single time someone replies or edits a message post.

Or just filter them right at the receiving point, there is couple of standard titles, doesn't take too much time to set up and you don't have to fiddle with each post you replied to

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@teazle wrote:

@teazle  If you want to limit volume of e-mail from this particularly active topic, you can unsubscribe from this topic only.  There is an option in the drop-down menu at the top of this thread:

PMC_UnsubscribeFromTopic.jpg

You'll still get notifications for other threads in which you've participated, or when someone mentions you with a tag, unless you've turned those off in your personal settings as well.  

teazle
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

OK.  Good.  Thanks to all for the useful responses.

madziara166

Hi there

I didn't recive message and I should be eligble? What do I do?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@madziara166 wrote:

Hi there

I didn't recive message and I should be eligble? What do I do?

@madziara166   You don't need to do anything right now.  Wait until Sept 4th to see if the free data gets added to your account. 

If it doesn't only then contact Moderator_Team here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Nancy-1981
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've only recently joined Public Mobile and this has been a wonderful bonus! So far, I'm very satisfied with my switch! 😊

liban961

Hi

i think public mobile offered me 1GB DATA for 1 month free? thank you.....but not sure..i dont use  wifi outside home,,  so  i dont want public mobile to renew it later  and  charge me more $$ for 1 gb...thank you

Need Help? Let's chat.