cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showing some love to our customers with 1 GB of data, on us!

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey Community,

What a hectic week full of exciting updates and improvements! We know there’s been a ton of change this past week, and we want to make sure that our longer tenured customers don’t feel left out! 

Even though our look and feel has changed, we’re continuing to focus on being customer-first. Thanks for hanging in there with us, and we hope you’re ready to grow together with us because we love having you here! 🙂 Whether you’re a long-time Community guru, or someone who just joined a month ago, we’re for you.

That’s why we’re excited to share a public display of affection with customers who were with Public Mobile since before our big brand refresh (more eligibility details below), as a token of our appreciation.

What’s up for grabs:

• $0 1 GB bonus data Add-On
  • Does not expire until fully consumed
  • The data speed will match the speed of the data that is included as part of your rate plan. If your rate plan doesn’t include data, the Add-On will default to be at 4G LTE Speed. 

Eligibility criteria:

• Bonus Data Add-On will be automatically applied to customer accounts that were activated as of August 19, 11:59 PM ET or before
  • Account must be active at the time of August 19, 11:59 PM ET and continue to remain active until at least September 4, 2019.
  • If your account falls into suspend before September 4, you will become ineligible for the bonus Data Add-On.

How to claim your data:

• No action required- on August 23rd, eligible customers will receive an SMS from Public Mobile confirming you’re on the list!
  • Bonus Data Add-Ons will be applied within 2 weeks of receiving the confirmation SMS. Note: Please allow the two week period to pass before reaching out to the Moderator Team if you are expecting a bonus Data Add-On.
  • Once it’s been applied to your account, you will receive a confirmation SMS. 

Happy net surfing!

-Public Mobile Community Team

632 REPLIES 632

Jmac221990
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m just wondering why I haven’t received my 1 gb of data yet? 

dac13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

So nice to be loved!  Appreciate the love!

You'll have to contact moderators to resolve your issue. A few others had to as well.

Simon.JPG

@Willaug56 wrote:

Still not showing in mine and I qualify 

Willaug56
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Still not showing in mine and I qualify 

kgentry5989
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Exactly like they said ^^ mine shows in my data and add ons. The second I logged into my account it showed me all that I have for a plan and my rewards etc. And under my add ons it shows 1 GB promo and how much you've used of it.

Log into My Account ...look for Data and Add-ons...if you qualified for the free 1G of data, you should see it there, like so...

• My Data & Add-Ons

If a feature is not listed below, it may have been fully consumed and no longer available for use.

• Data & Add-OnsAmount Used
    1GB Promo
    0  /  1024 MB
    400 min Intl Long Distance (Incl Canada & US)
    169  /  568 MIN
    500MB + 500MB at 3G Speed
    24.437  /  1024 MB

There's no text with a click option so not sure what you're talking about..

Below is details to qualify for the 1 free gig..

Please read and let us know if your qualified?

Eligibility criteria:

• Bonus Data Add-On will be automatically applied to customer accounts that were activated as of August 19, 11:59 PM ET or before
  • Account must be active at the time of August 19, 11:59 PM ET and continue to remain active until at least September 4, 2019.
  • If your account falls into suspend before September 4, you will become ineligible for the bonus Data Add-

@Trishahendrick wrote:

Hi so I get my 1gb right? I got a text and clicked it I did not get my confirmation tho didn't say how.i didn't use up my data as of yet but hoping for the free gig thanks

Trishahendrick

Hi so I get my 1gb right? I got a text and clicked it I did not get my confirmation tho didn't say how.i didn't use up my data as of yet but hoping for the free gig thanks

Trishahendrick

shouldve been applied by now..you will need to use SIMon the chat bot to open a ticket with Moderators to look into for you.

@ladydee wrote:

Hey I got the text for the 1G data but I have not received my bonus data. 

Simon.JPG

GP816

you will receive text when the data will be added to your account.just wait and see

ladydee

Hey I got the text for the 1G data but I have not received my bonus data. 

mh1983

@hjh5112 wrote:

THanks!!

Who are you thanking? 

hjh5112

THanks!!

mh1983

@hjh5112 wrote:

Free 1GB plz

When did you sign up for PM?

@hjh5112 wrote:

Free 1GB plz

Do you qualify? See page one if you qualified.

If you have you need to open a ticket via SIMon the chat bot for Moderators to look into for you.

Simon.JPG

hjh5112

Free 1GB plz

@445935293 wrote:

thanks

Why are all your answers one word? 

thanks

kgentry5989

Thank you PM for thinking of us and supplying us with the bonus data! Continue doing what you're doing, PM is awesome!

jimbobs

@wolfcruise wrote:

I am sure there will be ! that is what is amazing with this company ... it works for the people not for some big wig CEO in Toronto 🙂

PM is a sidebrand of Telus so there certainly is a "big wig CEO" involved.  Anyway, this is a great promotion and definitely helps the brand.

wolfcruise

I am sure there will be ! that is what is amazing with this company ... it works for the people not for some big wig CEO in Toronto 🙂

DL888

Any love for new customers? Smiley Wink

Looking forward to more rewards...

c70nut

You need to PM a moderater.  

Shutdown

I had to pm mod to get it.

Mustangman1

Ya I haven’t gotin the free 1gb added to my account yet ether ..

But if I remember right I think I read that it may take up to 2 weeks ..

First SMS would have been Aug 23rd saying you were eligible (Some stated they never received that sms) Did you receive that one? The text might have came from 5131.

Then  they started applying the one gig. First message in this thread from PM said two weeks up to Sept 4th.

Once applied you get a text from 100  saying its credited.

If you have not received original text from Aug 23rd. Gather you can message the moderators now with your details for them to look into it.

@Shutdown wrote:

My account has been active for about a year so I definitely qualify and I never received a sms saying I got it either.

Shutdown

My account has been active for about a year so I definitely qualify and I never received a sms saying I got it either.

If you know you qualified. Give it to end of business day tomorrow (Sept 4th) 

Then contact Mod at below link with your account information.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Shutdown wrote:

Anyone else didn't get the promo yet still?

Shutdown

Anyone else didn't get the promo yet still?

Need Help? Let's chat.