cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showing some love to our customers with 1 GB of data, on us!

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey Community,

What a hectic week full of exciting updates and improvements! We know there’s been a ton of change this past week, and we want to make sure that our longer tenured customers don’t feel left out! 

Even though our look and feel has changed, we’re continuing to focus on being customer-first. Thanks for hanging in there with us, and we hope you’re ready to grow together with us because we love having you here! 🙂 Whether you’re a long-time Community guru, or someone who just joined a month ago, we’re for you.

That’s why we’re excited to share a public display of affection with customers who were with Public Mobile since before our big brand refresh (more eligibility details below), as a token of our appreciation.

What’s up for grabs:

• $0 1 GB bonus data Add-On
  • Does not expire until fully consumed
  • The data speed will match the speed of the data that is included as part of your rate plan. If your rate plan doesn’t include data, the Add-On will default to be at 4G LTE Speed. 

Eligibility criteria:

• Bonus Data Add-On will be automatically applied to customer accounts that were activated as of August 19, 11:59 PM ET or before
  • Account must be active at the time of August 19, 11:59 PM ET and continue to remain active until at least September 4, 2019.
  • If your account falls into suspend before September 4, you will become ineligible for the bonus Data Add-On.

How to claim your data:

• No action required- on August 23rd, eligible customers will receive an SMS from Public Mobile confirming you’re on the list!
  • Bonus Data Add-Ons will be applied within 2 weeks of receiving the confirmation SMS. Note: Please allow the two week period to pass before reaching out to the Moderator Team if you are expecting a bonus Data Add-On.
  • Once it’s been applied to your account, you will receive a confirmation SMS. 

Happy net surfing!

-Public Mobile Community Team

632 REPLIES 632

Sbailey67
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That's awesome.  I just signed up this week and liking it already 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@frankcaro wrote:

I recently added data to my account but i'm unable to use.I did set the apn as required but it still doesn't work. 

I've been with you guys for many years now but to tell you the truth, your services suck.I'm being charged for a service i'm unable to use.No phone number or anyone to talk to someone .I'my tired of this **bleep**ty service. 

I'll cancel my account as soon as my current plan expires.You guys better do something about your customer service or be sure to loose many more customers. 

@frankcaro 

You posted something about data back in January and got a bunch of replies and help but then we never heard more from you.

Maybe go back and review some of those suggestions or answer some of the questions.

nassim911

Thank you for your 1 gb gift

frankcaro

I recently added data to my account but i'm unable to use.I did set the apn as required but it still doesn't work. 

I've been with you guys for many years now but to tell you the truth, your services suck.I'm being charged for a service i'm unable to use.No phone number or anyone to talk to someone .I'my tired of this **bleep**ty service. 

I'll cancel my account as soon as my current plan expires.You guys better do something about your customer service or be sure to loose many more customers. 

lon_h
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just got the SMS! Thanks very much PM!

drjyoung

Super! 

kevinqqh

This news is too exciting Smiley LOL

superjohnk

That's awesome!!!!!!!!!

So generous!

Love Public Mobile!

@Alan_K wrote:

Hey Community,

What a hectic week full of exciting updates and improvements! We know there’s been a ton of change this past week, and we want to make sure that our longer tenured customers don’t feel left out! 

Even though our look and feel has changed, we’re continuing to focus on being customer-first. Thanks for hanging in there with us, and we hope you’re ready to grow together with us because we love having you here! 🙂 Whether you’re a long-time Community guru, or someone who just joined a month ago, we’re for you.

That’s why we’re excited to share a public display of affection with customers who were with Public Mobile since before our big brand refresh (more eligibility details below), as a token of our appreciation.

What’s up for grabs:

• $0 1 GB bonus data Add-On
  • Does not expire until fully consumed
  • The data speed will match the speed of the data that is included as part of your rate plan. If your rate plan doesn’t include data, the Add-On will default to be at 4G LTE Speed. 

Eligibility criteria:

• Bonus Data Add-On will be automatically applied to customer accounts that were activated as of August 19, 11:59 PM ET or before
  • Account must be active at the time of August 19, 11:59 PM ET and continue to remain active until at least September 4, 2019.
  • If your account falls into suspend before September 4, you will become ineligible for the bonus Data Add-On.

How to claim your data:

• No action required- on August 23rd, eligible customers will receive an SMS from Public Mobile confirming you’re on the list!
  • Bonus Data Add-Ons will be applied within 2 weeks of receiving the confirmation SMS. Note: Please allow the two week period to pass before reaching out to the Moderator Team if you are expecting a bonus Data Add-On.
  • Once it’s been applied to your account, you will receive a confirmation SMS. 

Happy net surfing!

-Public Mobile Community Team

robodonster65

Great to be family member with public mobileSmiley Happy

Debbra

Thanks a heap!!

Pound
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You are correct. 

Dylan3

I think that this is a good thing for the customers and would make people very happy

on2wheels

So it's a one time add, once it's used it's gone and not refreshed every month as part of our plan permanently?

Pound

One guy says in an earlier post that they were only 18 hours too late. 

Pound

It is a one time add on. 

Ruanmin6

Hey, I just sent the "unsubscribe" by accident. How can I get messages from you again??? Please re-set that for me??

Debbie

Lms1967

Thank you

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I received 1GB data add on text today ,thanks PM 😄

Devisb

Loving this!!!just join and love the company already

jmuench

Awe! I just missed it, activated a line on the 21st!

JujubeSS

AsAIa customer, I feel warm to receive this message. Expecting this is not the only chance to get gifting data in the future. 

SaiSachin

Thanks Public mobile... For this wonderful offer...

Alex123456

Thanks.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

I just got an sms:)

Thanks public mobile

RODNEY2008

Thanks all I will enjoy it: 

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@RODNEY2008 wrote:

Is this a prank I got message 5131 as a thanks to customers we gave 1Gb of data to your account thanks for been a customer: 

Its real - as per this Thread 

enjoy the 1GB

The text from 5131 is from Public Mobile - they occasionally send announcements etc.

jemulock

Many thanks! I spent a lot of time at the beach this summer and almost used up my 1GB. Having this extra 1GB is much appreciated.

setmeioh

Amazing! Thanks!

danlee
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Wow...thank you PM for the awesome gift.  

Love it that it doesn't expire.

Runnergirl

Appreciate it😃

Need Help? Let's chat.