cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Showing some love to our customers with 1 GB of data, on us!

Well said, a very intelligent point of view.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thank-you @mj890 . I appreciate that.

Terry 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Now that's just amazing.  I've never seen a company give away free data before as an appreciation.  I've been with at least 4 other companies and I never received anything free unless it included adding another year to my contract.

Great job PM always thinking about the folks that make PM so great and growing, your existing customers.  Hope to see more of this type of gesture at least once a year along with the loyalty credit.  

Thanks PM, look forward to getting that SMS and having the 1GB data added with no issues Smiley LOL

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@dna2016 wrote:

Now that's just amazing.  I've never seen a company give away free data before as an appreciation.  I've been with at least 4 other companies and I never received anything free unless it included adding another year to my contract.

Great job PM always thinking about the folks that make PM so great and growing, your existing customers.  Hope to see more of this type of gesture at least once a year along with the loyalty credit.  

Thanks PM, look forward to getting that SMS and having the 1GB data added with no issues Smiley LOL

It's always great to see existing customers rewarded and not just new ones. 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Wicked! I'm still getting used to the new logo and the weird colour scheme (orange was much more eye catching and appealing), but a freebie is a nice surprise. Keep up the good work being customer centric!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is wonderful!! Thanks so much.

Mayor / Maire

Those are the type of surprises that I like

I’m really liking public mobile so far. Good job everyone 

Highlighted

New colors, new style, new website with clear concise information and top off 1GB data free. Way to go,, PM

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I missed this by one day (had the SIM but hadn't activated yet) but it's great to know PM does this sort of stuff for their customers! So far I'm very happy with the service! Thanks PM! Smiley Very Happy