cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Share the love: get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

No sorry there was an error. I went to the mall with my sister and we walked by the wow booth and Chatr booth. I went to the washroom and my sister tried to buy the card from Chatr and when I came out of the washroom they told me they wouldn’t sell her the card without activation. That Chatr kiosk doesn’t carry public mobile cards so anyway we went to superstore and bought it from there.  No hassle. 

Re: Share the love: get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@publicmobilesir 

That makes much more sense now.  I read your earlier message, and I thought that you had the Public Mobile brand ownership mixed up.  It's is unfortunate that you had some difficulties purchasing a sim card.  I'm happy that you were able to find one.

Hello, which Superstore did you purchase your SIM from?  I would like to get one soon, thanks!

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can go to any Superstore and get one.

By Superstore, do you mean Real Canadian Superstore? Thanks!

Yes the mobile shop inside Real Canadian Superstores. They will sell you a sim card without activiting it.

@zoslick wrote:

By Superstore, do you mean Real Canadian Superstore? Thanks!

Yes, that it what the person means. rcss sells Public Mobile sims.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just came here today and just seen the 25 $ promo ends soon guess have to wait until next promo .

@Bigal09 , the sims are available in Walmarts, Wow Boutiques, K-Mobile, London Drugs, and The Mobile Shop.

You still have time to get a sim, and a referral, and to activate before the end of the promotion.

I received $1 friend referral fees but not the $25 bonus credit, What's going on?