cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Share the love: get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

yay offer extended 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Share the love: get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@homer wrote:

yay offer extended 

The offered was extended to March 31 nearly 2 weeks ago.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I hope it extends into April.  Moved a few people over to PM because of the Promo.

@ruif71 wrote:

I hope it extends into April.  Moved a few people over to PM because of the Promo.

We can only hope

I managed to convince my family to switch with 10 minutes remining until the kiosk with SIM cards near me closed. Got the SIM cards with minutes to spare and now they're all set up and working! I love this promo

@MitchRuns wrote:

I managed to convince my family to switch with 10 minutes remining until the kiosk with SIM cards near me closed. Got the SIM cards with minutes to spare and now they're all set up and working! I love this promo

Awesome, Mitch ran and won!

Wishing for an extension till end of April. 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Have you heard anything about a extension to April?

Mayor / Maire

@Patrick_R wrote:

Have you heard anything about a extension to April?

@Patrick_RIt's been removed from self serve.

It's back to the $10.

"Refer a friend and they’ll receive a one-time $10 credit. Plus we’ll take $1 off your payment every month for as long as they stay with us!"

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I missed the $25 referrral because I forgot it expired 12 am EST. I'm hoping it comes again very soon...