cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Share the love: get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

Hi you get any friends to sign up? Im trying but friends are slow to do so worried they wont make the deadline tonight

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Share the love: get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@Patrick_R wrote:

Hi you get any friends to sign up? Im trying but friends are slow to do so worried they wont make the deadline tonight

The deadline has been extended to March 31st.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Share-the-love-get-a-25-Credit-for-You-...

Welcome I hope you enjoy Ive a new member too

Oracle

Thanks to PM for extending this promo to March 31.  More time to work on the referrals.  Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Great news on the extension. The number of users is growing fast. My account was created a few years ago and my account number is in the 600,000’s. New accounts are above the 1 million mark.  

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I was surprised to see that the ad was still there, and Whooo Hooo it's been extended to March 31st,  

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I am wondering why I only got $10 referral credit. I was expecting $25.

Capture.JPG

Thanks

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Was it an online activation?

Mayor / Maire

@CalgaryXP wrote:

Hi,

I am wondering why I only got $10 referral credit. I was expecting $25.

Capture.JPG

Thanks

iT'S FOR ACTIVATION AT STORE...

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need referral?