cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Share the love: get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@stonechucker wrote:

@Lieux wrote:

First I would go to the store with the announcement on my phone..and a voice with persuasion... you can write a message to the moderator and explain what happened with the date and the store address to let them know here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage and write moderator_team in send to. Good luck.

@Lieux, going back to the store will do nothing for this customer as they've already been deceived by the store clerk, and will only get the $10 referral.  Please stop giving instructions that are useless to the subscriber.

@steveh9970, unfortunately for your family member, neither of you will gt the $25 reward, as the clerk wasn't truthful with her.  However, please have your family member direct a private message to @Mary_M with information about the particular store, so that Public Mobile can follow up and advise them of this error.

@stonechucker 

Understand what you are saying about information given etc...BUT centering out a member in a public forum to me makes no sense..people here try..whether right or wrong...as a leader in the forum..private message your issues..dont be little people for all to see...

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Share the love: get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

looking for referral. please pm, thank you.

edit: I can't seem to delete this post, but no longer need referall. thanks

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can I buy the sim card on my local store like Walmart and active it at home, because I don't know how long the sim card will ship to my home?

@Kind333 wrote:

Can I buy the sim card on my local store like Walmart and active it at home, because I don't know how long the sim card will ship to my home?

Sure, but only if they're willing to sell it.  Someone people have had issues with stores refusing.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Kind333 wrote:

Yes, but most suggest The Mobile Shop or Wow Mobile, London Drugs, since Walmart may not sell it without activating in-store.

Good to know. Thank you

Please pm me need a code. 

Edit: got a referral. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please PM me with a referral code.

Thanks

Edit: Thanks guys, Got and used a referral. What a great Community!

I went to a Chatr store (not Walmart) and they won’t sell me the sim by itself. He said he has to activate in store. This sucks. I refuse to not be able to buy a sim by itself. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@publicmobilesir wrote:

I went to a Chatr store (not Walmart) and they won’t sell me the sim by itself. He said he has to activate in store. This sucks. I refuse to not be able to buy a sim by itself. 

That's really frustrating.Smiley Frustrated Can you go to london drugs or wow mobile or K.mobile? And you can report this store to MARY here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 with the date and address of the store.