cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Select ready-made plans expiring May 21

@wetcoaster From a review of the site, it's not clear that LD charges are covered in unlimited province-wide or Canada-wide plans. Am I being too sceptical of what's included in a basic plan??  Smiley Surprised

Mayor / Maire

@Arctican wrote:

@wetcoaster From a review of the site, it's not clear that LD charges are covered in unlimited province-wide or Canada-wide plans. Am I being too sceptical of what's included in a basic plan??  Smiley Surprised

Unlimited province-wide means you can make all the calls you want while in whatever province to that province. Unlimited Canada-wide means you can make all the calls you want anywhere in Canada to anywhere in Canada.

The $15 plan limits the amount of minutes for outgoing. The $10 plan limits all minutes. Both are Canada-wide.

Besides...there aren't any "LD charges". You pay for the service you get the service. You don't pay for the service you don't get the service.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Arctican wrote:

Province wide means unlimited in the province that you are in, so if you travel fromQuebec to bc, you'll have unlimited bc while you are there but you won't be able to call back home as Quebec would be long distance from bc on that plan. All incoming is unlimited no matter where in Canada (provided you're in the coverage zone)

Canada wide, calls to everywhere in Canada

Long distance is an add-on. You buy a block of 200 or 400 minutes for $8 or $15 respectively. The smaller one is good only for calls to Canada and usa, the largeone can be used also for some oversea countries. They both are also good as extra minutes for metered plans (10 and 15) and they don't have expiry date, once they are on the account they stay there till they are used or account gets shut down

If a call is not covered by your plan you will not be able to make it, you will NEVER be charged after a call, it's a prepaid service.

@wetcoaster 

25 is the best deal for unlimited use with low data usage

15 is best money saver (if you have WiFi everywhere no n need for anything else really)

If you don't haveeasy access to WiFi 40 is great too

If you need unlimited USA your kinda out of luck, unless you also use loads of data anyways, in that case 50 is not bad deal at all, otherwise I suggest VoIP 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm really hoping for a $20 plan with unlimited calling and text and 500 MB. Currently on the $25 1GB plan but barely use 500 MB data a month. 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

But you probably wont be seing much of that. Companies try to sell a grab bag of options on services so you spend more money, even when you might now use the service. That way they maintain users in all areas, like voice, text etc.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

To think about we get 250mb data with $15 plan (which includes 100 min + unlimited incoming + unlimted text)... So much better. The service only gets better and I'm excited to see what will come next ~