Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Select customers receiving erroneous SMS reminders

Thanks for letting us know

I Recieved a msg today saying plan renewed. But that was supposed to be yesterday and now I can't make phone calls. I checked self serve and it says my plan is active. I should have unlimited minutes to make calls 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Kaboomallah wrote:

I Recieved a msg today saying plan renewed. But that was supposed to be yesterday

@Kaboomallah  It is normal for the text to be delayed don't thing that is the problem.

and now I can't make phone calls. I checked self serve and it says my plan is active. I should have unlimited minutes to make calls 

@Kaboomallah  Is it outgoing calls only? What about texts? WHat happens when you call your number from another device?

I can send a d receive texts 

And I had a missed call so I assume I can receive calls 

And I have data 

@Kaboomallah wrote:

And I have data 

@Kaboomallah  I don't think it's an account issue. Sounds like a phone configuration issue. Did you make any changes to your contacts? Did you just get back from a trip? What happens if you dial the number directly?

Mayor / Maire

@Kaboomallah wrote:

And I have data 

Two things to try:
1. Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

2. Manually add $1 into your account and restart the phone.

Never mind sry I was calling a company back and from my missed calls and there number had a extra 1 in front. Why I Recieved the Public mobile guy telling me to add talkbtk my plan was confusing 

@Kaboomallah wrote:

Never mind sry I was calling a company back and from my missed calls and there number had a extra 1 in front. Why I Recieved the Public mobile guy telling me to add talkbtk my plan was confusing 

@Kaboomallah  Yeah that's the default when there is a problem with the number dialed.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Is it fixed now?

Self serve site is down!!

Can someone please tell me when your self serve site will be back up and running please?? Trying to pay bill and make some changes but have been unable to for almost a week now.