cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Melaniekenny
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: SIM Card Activation Issues - Resolved

The issue doesn't seem to be fixed for me. I've gone through all the steps and it said there was an error 821. The payment went through and everything seemed fine until the final activation step.

Dunkman
Oracle

@Melaniekenny wrote:

The issue doesn't seem to be fixed for me. I've gone through all the steps and it said there was an error 821. The payment went through and everything seemed fine until the final activation step.

@Melaniekenny 

If you are still having issues, if the payment went through and you tried to put in your PM SIM card and not working, you should contact moderator.

Click on chat icon on right lower corner of website.  Type: activation isn't working. Follow prompts to submit ticket for moderator help.  

Dunkman
Oracle

@Fred4 wrote:

I HAV

I HAVE A NEW SIM AND AND STILL DOESN'T WORK! SO DO YOU THINK THE PROBLEM IS FIXED?

@Fred4 

Are you still having issues?  This particular issue might be solved, but there still can be other activations issues.  Just let us know the details or you might want to start your own thread.  

WAC
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i cant activate i get error 831,820

Tags (2)
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@WAC

Check if your payment card has been charged. If so you have activated but will need to have the moderators complete the activation for you.

Put the sim card in your phone and reboot do you have service?

Does public mobile show up on your screen?

To contact the moderators by clicking on the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of your screen and type "incomplete activation" and "human" and follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.