cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: SALE! Get a bonus 2GB of data when you activate on a $35/mo plan or higher.

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@Moderator_Team wrote:

Hello there Michelle, 

Thanks for your message.

I checked your account and I  noticed that you have activated with 35$ plan. The promo code for more data needs to be used during the activation. Unfortunately we can't add it afterwards.

Please check more details here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/apply-a-promo-when-activating-your-plan.

Have an excellent day!

So why not give it if customer met all conditions except using the code? This will just make the customer leave after a month.

No kidding...its called a good will gesture. If you think of the amount of times just walmarthas screwed up a referral code for customers and it's added retroactively. @mich2531  There is one thing I have learned recently is ask for a second opinion. Even though you were the one who made the error there is supposed to be lot of give or take around here. The public mobile site errs all the time and we forgive them. Create a new ticket or private message a different moderator when you see them online. What's the worst that can happen they say no?

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sadly, I don't even know if I'm replying to messages correctly lol so I don't know how to get a "second opinion". Everything I do on this site takes me forever lol

Change existing account to this promo not allowed Screenshot_2019-10-25-11-32-36-1.png

@mich2531 wrote:

Sadly, I don't even know if I'm replying to messages correctly lol so I don't know how to get a "second opinion". Everything I do on this site takes me forever lol

Asking the moderators again involves opening another ticket through  https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and typing in "contact us".

@mich2531 wrote:

@mich2531  Follow @computergeek541 instructions. Regardless consider my earlier advice and consider changing on your next renewal to the $40 plan. The 3.5gb of extra data is well worth the extra $5. Don't worry you'll soon get the hang of things on the community. I haven't been on here very long myself and have grown by leaps and bounds. We're happy to help you along the way.

I agree with the weird logic theory.  Don't people realize that if we wanted to, we could make a new profile and become new customers?  Or we could try lucky mobile?

@JC29 wrote:

@Korth wrote:

@cellphoneuser1 wrote:

@Korth wrote:

$38 for Unlimited Canada Talk, Unlimited Text, 7GB 3G Data is still a "hot" deal. 

Too bad it's temporary for 6 months. It would be better if it stayed.

And too bad the offer is only for new activations by new customers. I might be tempted to upgrade my Plan if it was an option for existing customers. 

Same here ... it's like being penalized for being an old customer.  I don't understand the logic.  Happier customers are loyal customers.

can i get my old number as well

@Pawan wrote:

can i get my old number as well

If your phone number is at a different carrier, and both that carrier and Public Mobile/Telus offers phone numbers for the city of your phone number, you can transfer it to Public Mobile. The number must be still active at the other carrier.

Can I get my data. I signed up but didn't see promo

It'd be nice if this was extended to existing customers on plan changes as well...