cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: SALE! Get a bonus 2GB of data when you activate on a $35/mo plan or higher.

@mich2531  You would have to ask the moderators if they would be willing to add it retroactively. Click on (?) At the bottom right of your screen. Ask simple Simon to talk to a moderator. He will fill out a service ticket for you. The moderators will get back to you via private message. Explain your situation and they will hopefully add the promo code and give you the data bonus.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you!

@mich2531  Keep this in mind going forward. Once the 6 months of bonus data is up you should consider upping your plan to the $40 plan. You get 5gb of data rather than only 1.5gb with the $35 plan. (With autopay) You could ask the moderators to do this for you now (they may or may not) explaining you made a mistake choosing the $35....if that is the case you would want to add the extra $5 immeadiately for them to consider it.

@mich2531  No problem were always happy to help here at the community. As a new customer it's a lot to learn when you first start out. Feel free to hang out...ask questions, mark solutions, bravo posts, search stuff in the search bar, read the help and knowledge articles, post your questions in your own thread to get dedicated answers and bravo other users posts. It will all help you learn about public mobile and how to manage your account and phone. Your participation gets noticed and you may even earn a community reward for your effort. Everyone's contribution adds value to the community. Welcome to public mobile.

I tried signing up for a $35/month plan to get the bonus data, but it said I couldn't, so I thought I'd have to register for the $35 monthly plan first, and then I could add the promotion code, but it still won't let me. I only signed up for the $35/montly plan to get the promo, and now I'm not getting it. Not too happy because for this price, I could sign up with Koodo (through retentions since my parents both use Koodo). 

Mayor / Maire

Are you an existing PM customer ?  The offer is only available for new customers.

If you are a new customer then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Yeah, I completely forgot about the code when registering and they won't give me the bonus data after the fact. I'm also not impressed as other companies would overlook the mistake and add it on for you. Not a great first impression of public mobile 😒

Hello there Michelle, 

Thanks for your message.

I checked your account and I  noticed that you have activated with 35$ plan. The promo code for more data needs to be used during the activation. Unfortunately we can't add it afterwards.

Please check more details here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/apply-a-promo-when-activating-your-plan.

Have an excellent day!

Mayor / Maire

@Moderator_Team wrote:

Hello there Michelle, 

Thanks for your message.

I checked your account and I  noticed that you have activated with 35$ plan. The promo code for more data needs to be used during the activation. Unfortunately we can't add it afterwards.

Please check more details here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/apply-a-promo-when-activating-your-plan.

Have an excellent day!

So why not give it if customer met all conditions except using the code? This will just make the customer leave after a month.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Last day! The activation has to be made online by 11:59PM EDT.