cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
t_p
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: [Resolved] Wireless Outage

@Patrat43 

Have you checked for a carrier settings update? Since you have no service on the phone, you'll need to do it manually via usb.

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Ahh that explains it. Thought my phone was messed up when my data didn't work. 

hari_pm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i'm having the same issues. just keeps searching. 

already did a device restart 

sim re-insert

network setting reset. 

nada

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Wireless Outage

@Jade_S  Thanks for the updates, though I seemed to have suffered none. 😊

Adding to what @softech has suggested, please consider adding a 'Services Status' page to PM's website displaying the current status of services. This should be the web page every user should visit first before troubleshooting further. Below is an example of another service provider's status page (name blanked out) as sample. 

Network Status - Primus.jpg

Dunkman
Oracle

@hari_pm wrote:

i'm having the same issues. just keeps searching. 

already did a device restart 

sim re-insert

network setting reset. 

nada

@hari_pm 

Can you try your SIM card in another working phone?  Helps determine whether hardware setup issue versus PM service problem.  

hari_pm

my issue is on an iphone8 as well and no i do not have another phone to test the sim on.

softech
Mayor / Maire

@hari_pm Try to connect your phone to a computer and start iTune to download all the updates and carrier updates and see if it works.

If it still not work, you might have to try a Network Refresh to see if it fixes the issue

hari_pm

I used itunes to update the phone and restore it from a backup, does that process not include a network refresh?

Dunkman
Oracle

@hari_pm wrote:

I used itunes to update the phone and restore it from a backup, does that process not include a network refresh?

@hari_pm 

I don't think that it would do a network reset.  Network reset will reset all your stored wifi passwords, etc.  

Might be an issue with iPhone 8, since another poster earlier has the same issue but was able to insert their SIM card in another phone and it worked.  

Dunkman
Oracle
Need Help? Let's chat.