cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: [Fix in Progress] System issue expired select customers' services

Was offline for a while, really happy to see a skicky on this topic....

Hope everyone gets back running soon, I could see my temper getting a little hot if my mobile stopped working.

#FirstWorldProblems

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Another service interuption?  Public Mobile needs fix this. Customers only have so much patience.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i'm still unable to call...PM is such a irresponsible company i didnt knew 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: System issue expired select customers' services

Good Morning,

I was one of the affected customers and the system forced me to pay a week early. my renewal date is for may 1st, and I was forced to make a payment yesteday to continue my service. how do we go about rectifying this, now that I am losing a week of service because I have paid a week early and my next renewal date is showing as May 22nd.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Shalaprime wrote:

Good Morning,

I was one of the affected customers and the system forced me to pay a week early. my renewal date is for may 1st, and I was forced to make a payment yesteday to continue my service. how do we go about rectifying this, now that I am losing a week of service because I have paid a week early and my next renewal date is showing as May 22nd.

The only ones that can assist are the moderators

Contact them here - https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and give them details of your problem they will help you. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

thanks for fixing the issue with the service disconnect yesterday got mine back up around 11 pm last night 

thanks carol

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No description of new plan after service is back

Hello, this message I sent today to moderator team , it is really unclear what was the real problem of Public mobile.

Following my previous messages I write you again , I am a public mobile customer since 2012, my plan was 45 $ for 30 days for 1 GB,etc ... - till May  7,2019 . Lately I changed my plan on public mobile internet site for another : 40 $ for 4.5 GB data , unlimited Canada wide call, unlimited international text messages , on May 7,  2019 it should come into force, I have proof for that. Now the service is back but when I enter my account space it only appears that plan will switch for plan for 40$ per 30 days without any description, before the problem I could see the description  for 4.5 GB data , talk and texts ,etc.. , on May  7, 2019 plan should come into force, and situation is unacceptible, and it seems even more strange . According to customer protection I don't receive full and complete description for services for which I am going to pay, so I want to get full description in my account space and e-mail from Telus&Public Mobile management CEO confirming all the details and change of plan for 40$ for 4.5 GB, etc.  which should come into force on May 7 , 2019 

Besides that I would like to get information about source of the problem , also I am going to request from any related provincial and govermental offices to ask and represent  full detailed information about activities of your company , data protocols and system / software activities which I will be able to receive according to law as customer. 

Best regards

@Johnmichael2u wrote:

I hope so. Public Mobile is my only contact phone and I am disabled. 

Thank you

I am having a problem with Public Mobile. 

Its been 3 days since i message the Moderators but they never seemed to reply. How many messages do we need to send them privately for them to response?

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: No description of new plan after service is back

@Denis3 wrote:

Hello, this message I sent today to moderator team , it is really unclear what was the real problem of Public mobile.

Following my previous messages I write you again , I am a public mobile customer since 2012, my plan was 45 $ for 30 days for 1 GB,etc ... - till May  7,2019 . Lately I changed my plan on public mobile internet site for another : 40 $ for 4.5 GB data , unlimited Canada wide call, unlimited international text messages , on May 7,  2019 it should come into force, I have proof for that. Now the service is back but when I enter my account space it only appears that plan will switch for plan for 40$ per 30 days without any description, before the problem I could see the description  for 4.5 GB data , talk and texts ,etc.. , on May  7, 2019 plan should come into force, and situation is unacceptible, and it seems even more strange . According to customer protection I don't receive full and complete description for services for which I am going to pay, so I want to get full description in my account space and e-mail from Telus&Public Mobile management CEO confirming all the details and change of plan for 40$ for 4.5 GB, etc.  which should come into force on May 7 , 2019 

Besides that I would like to get information about source of the problem , also I am going to request from any related provincial and govermental offices to ask and represent  full detailed information about activities of your company , data protocols and system / software activities which I will be able to receive according to law as customer. 

Best regards

I don’t really think you have a problem. I am future dated for a change to the $40/5GB on May 1. It just shows the change to $40 coming up, no other details.

Re: No description of new plan after service is back

@Denis3 wrote:

Best regards

Go easy Denis3 (and others). Unless you think Public Mobile programmers are sitting around chuckling at customers' issues these threats and demands are not helpful. I bet they are working overtime to solve difficult issues.

Think of the situation staff are in as well as your own inconvenience.