cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: [Fix in Progress] System issue expired select customers' services

well there is a problem with the expired only plan - the top of the account shows "One-Time Payment): Apr 29, 2019" and the AutoPay section shows "Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): May 11, 2019". So the dates are out of sync. I've sent the snapshot to the moderators. See what they say.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

3 days and counting now ... service suspended, have auto-pay. No reply to private messages to the moderator team to get this issue resolved. Smiley Sad

Mayor / Maire

@miniyung wrote:

3 days and counting now ... service suspended, have auto-pay. No reply to private messages to the moderator team to get this issue resolved. Smiley Sad

Click this to message them.

Re: System issue expired select customers' services

you know the 1 month free service that was promised, suppose to end May 22, well they have changed there minds and my service ended today without notice. I guess they got me good

Mayor / Maire

@Terry2 wrote:

you know the 1 month free service that was promised, suppose to end May 22, well they have changed there minds and my service ended today without notice. I guess they got me good

What "1 month free service" are you talking about? That promo hasn't been on for a while (or it's been scrubbed from existence).

well I am in the same position, I was promised a free month due to a system issue which shut off my phone. I was promised a free month ending May 22 and now it is May 8, what a quick month. This is so frustrating no phone service again. will someone help me.

Mayor / Maire

@Terry2 wrote:

well I am in the same position, I was promised a free month due to a system issue which shut off my phone. I was promised a free month ending May 22 and now it is May 8, what a quick month. This is so frustrating no phone service again. will someone help me.

As you're aware, only the moderator can address your concern...

Click this to message them.

Good luck...again !

JHC

I too lost all my cell service again today. I wasnt on any free month deal though - just a standard $15 contract.

I tried changing my contract to a $35 one, tried the 'lost/stolen' phone trick, even tried changing my number. Nothing worked. Still no service. This is beyond  frustrating now.

It sucks. Contact the moderator. 

JHC

I think everyone has contacted "the moderator". Unfortunately it doesnt seem like they can do anything. I heard once from them last friday that it was a "known issue" and they'd update me once they knew more, and nothing further since then. I contacted them again om saturday to let them that my situation had got worse - i.e. additional accounts being affected - and I havent heard back. It's now wednesday. An update, or better still a solution, would be nice.