cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: [Fix in Progress] System issue expired select customers' services

There might be other issues these days. I don't have issues with phone calls and messages. But have not received the credit for a referal on April 22 (got a text message though). The Reward-a-Friend reward does not seem be calculated correctly/updated either. Better to check and verify yourself.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: System issue expired select customers' services

@akeastcoastorg wrote:

My phone can't call out to some numbers it has been 3 days now and I've had none of the mods answer me getting pretty fed up here with the'service' if you call it that anytime now people

Welcome to PM, Pay More for Less Service !

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

They answered me the same day. 

@akeastcoastorg wrote:

My phone can't call out to some numbers it has been 3 days now and I've had none of the mods answer me getting pretty fed up here with the'service' if you call it that anytime now people

If your request is proper they will reply promptly but if there is any insult .... who knows?

@Moderator_Team  Contact them again put urgent in the subject

Hello

My plan was to expire 11:59 pm on April 27th;however when I attempted to make/receive calls on April 26th in the am it gave me a message that my plan was suspended. I then renewed the plan and then the next billing date showed expiry of 11:59 on May 25th.

Well today is Apr 29 and my fathers plan is expired eventhough he is on autopay using his credit card. There is no issue with credit card payment. The credit card payment was declined because PM entered incorrect expiry date. My wife's plan has same problem. So the issue is not fixed and it's still affecting people.

Mayor / Maire

@Akalirai wrote:

Well today is Apr 29 and my fathers plan is expired eventhough he is on autopay using his credit card. There is no issue with credit card payment. The credit card payment was declined because PM entered incorrect expiry date. My wife's plan has same problem. So the issue is not fixed and it's still affecting people.

Expired? Or expired and suspended? On either.

one is expired and suspended the other is expired only. Frustrating

Mayor / Maire

@Akalirai wrote:

one is expired and suspended the other is expired only. Frustrating

Expired is normal after 8pm ET. That one *should* renew if on autopay. Don't mess around doing anything in it until you see what happens overnight. As long as it keeps working you're fine.

The other one I guess was last night and so now you would need to get some money into the account either trying the credit card on file or by voucher.