cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: No description of new plan after service is back

@Marzipan wrote:

Go easy Denis3 (and others). Unless you think Public Mobile programmers are sitting around chuckling at customers' issues these threats and demands are not helpful. I bet they are working overtime to solve difficult issues.

Think of the situation staff are in as well as your own inconvenience.

I agree, they have had what 10 times, 25 or 50 times the normal traffic due to this glitch? Then some have said how many multiple ,essages they have sent. Then once they are back in service others have encouraged everyone else to message demanding compensation even though others might not even be back in service yet. 

For anyone who had worked in situations like this you know that the last thing anyone is going to do is give guesses as to when service will be Restored. Doing so just ensures that it won’t happen by the time quoted. Yet everyone on here demanding to know the impossible, when will service be restored?

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: [Fix in Progress] System issue expired select customers' services

My account is still suspended even though I am on auto-pay. Unable to make any calls and this is my only phone, this is not acceptable.  In case of emergency I would be stuck.  Fix this **bleep** problem now or I will switch to another carrier !!!

Mayor / Maire

@Gilles2 wrote:

My account is still suspended even though I am on auto-pay. Unable to make any calls and this is my only phone, this is not acceptable.  In case of emergency I would be stuck.  Fix this **bleep** problem now or I will switch to another carrier !!!

I sympathize and there are several threads here that have some suggestions but...

any cell phone regardless of plan or active or SIM inserted can dial and get connected to 911.

When will this problem be fixed ??

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My service still doesn’t work, and it’s more than 12 hours after 9PM. 

Have you tried writing to a Moderator?  They seem to be answering their messages now.  My service is back and I received a credit for this month.

Mayor / Maire

Curious

What is crieria for effected accounts?

Specific plans or renew dates or?

30-day plans

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: No description of new plan after service is back

@Denis3 wrote:

Hello, this message I sent today to moderator team , it is really unclear what was the real problem of Public mobile.

Following my previous messages I write you again , I am a public mobile customer since 2012, my plan was 45 $ for 30 days for 1 GB,etc ... - till May  7,2019 . Lately I changed my plan on public mobile internet site for another : 40 $ for 4.5 GB data , unlimited Canada wide call, unlimited international text messages , on May 7,  2019 it should come into force, I have proof for that. Now the service is back but when I enter my account space it only appears that plan will switch for plan for 40$ per 30 days without any description, before the problem I could see the description  for 4.5 GB data , talk and texts ,etc.. , on May  7, 2019 plan should come into force, and situation is unacceptible, and it seems even more strange . According to customer protection I don't receive full and complete description for services for which I am going to pay, so I want to get full description in my account space and e-mail from Telus&Public Mobile management CEO confirming all the details and change of plan for 40$ for 4.5 GB, etc.  which should come into force on May 7 , 2019 

Besides that I would like to get information about source of the problem , also I am going to request from any related provincial and govermental offices to ask and represent  full detailed information about activities of your company , data protocols and system / software activities which I will be able to receive according to law as customer. 

Best regards

Hi @Denis3 

I don't believe it's an issue at this time, i have the same thing just like you and i expect to have 5g of data allowance once the change kicks in, in May weather or not it says in the decryption. It is not saying 2.5g so it's good enough. On the renewal day I will log in and if there is a problem i will come back to forum and read what other people did in this situation and proceed accordingly ( I'm assuming it will be contacting the mods) but to be honest i doubt there will be a problem at all. 

It looks like they are really busy now with some technical issue that is affecting lots of customers so i wouldn't try contacting them about anything since it doesn't seem to be an issue as of yet. 

And if there is a problem after all I'm sure they will resolve it

How do I contact a Moderator ?