Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: [Fix in Progress] System issue expired select customers' services

@kav2001c wrote:

Curious

What is crieria for effected accounts?

Specific plans or renew dates or?

@kav2001c 

I've been curious too. My conspiracy theory is that it's moving old legacy customers off the old legacy stuff by blocks of them. Another week...another block. Just a theory of course. 🙂

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Gilles2 wrote:

How do I contact a Moderator ?

@Moderator_Team < Click this.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Judging by the posts here, it looks like the issue is still on-going.

For those without service, you need to notify @Moderator_Team (if you haven't done so already).

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 wrote:

@kav2001c wrote:

Curious

@kav2001c 

I've been curious too. My conspiracy theory is that it's moving old legacy customers off the old legacy stuff by blocks of them. Another week...another block. Just a theory of course. 🙂

@kav2001c, @z10user4
I too want to know. I am hoping there won't be any more new outages. I'd hate to lose service unexpectedly. Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Oracle

@z10user4 wrote:

@kav2001c wrote:

Curious

@kav2001c 

I doubt we will be told exactly what happened and which customer profiles were affected.  We have had widespread account impacts in the past and the information surrounding the event were similarly sparse.  That said, I can say this much based on personal experience.  I renewed my 2016 fall promo plan yesterday.  The renewal went through as expected.  I did not experience any service interruptions. 

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

dear  public mobile 

i understand that others have gotten credit for the glitch which shut down our phones as i have been with you for over 4 yrs i do i hope i get a credit of some kind for the issue that happened yesterday seeing as i have been with you a very long time i believe you should bring back your call center just because it would have been much easier then trying to locate info on the web site 

yours truly 

carol morrison 

Highlighted

@carolmorrison13 wrote:

dear  public mobile 

i understand that others have gotten credit for the glitch which shut down our phones as i have been with you for over 4 yrs i do i hope i get a credit of some kind for the issue that happened yesterday seeing as i have been with you a very long time i believe you should bring back your call center just because it would have been much easier then trying to locate info on the web site 

yours truly 

carol morrison 

Any credit you get should be the value of the days you were without service. I wish I got that when my internet is down but I understand that in life glitches are normal.

As for the request to bring back the call centre, no thanks. That will mean the rates go up for the rest of us. Preferably, those who want to talk to CSRs should migrate to another provider. This on-line management of accounts is what makes PM unique and keeps the bills lower for those of us who are internet savvy.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Marzipan wrote:
As for the request to bring back the call centre, no thanks. That will mean the rates go up for the rest of us. Preferably, those who want to talk to CSRs should migrate to another provider. This on-line management of accounts is what makes PM unique and keeps the bills lower for those of us who are internet savvy.

And, the call centre might have only made people feel better that the problem was being worked on, it wouldn’t have sped up the resolution at all.

Highlighted

I am in NL. My service wnet out yesterday and came back after I overpaid my PAD account but then my service went off again today. Tried turning my iphone4s off and on several times. took SIM in and out of pnone. consulted Community and tried Loosing my Phone waiting a few minutes and then Finding it Again. Nothing is working and it is now 6 hours without service. Seriously pissed. Laurie

Need Help? Let's chat.