cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Resolved] System Issue: Accounts in Suspend

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Update: The account suspend issue has been resolved. Thank you.

————————

Hey Community, 

We’re currently having some issues with our Monthly Renewal Charge and Auto Top-Ups, causing some customer accounts to mistakenly go into suspend. Our team is working on a fix, all services for impacted accounts are expected to be reinstated by 4pm EST. Check back for more updates. We’ll also update this post when the issue is resolved. 

Thank you,

- Public Mobile Team

591 REPLIES 591

Unfortunately, autopay fails a lot around here and also messes around with other people's referral rewards linked to them.

Oh well, it all gets fixed up eventually before the next renewal date 📅.

@JL9 wrote:

This happens every now and then and seems to be happening to many over this past week. A manual payment will fix it ...for now

At least the 3rd one today..  😞

This happens every now and then and seems to be happening to many over this past week. A manual payment will fix it ...for now

Are you on autopay? Was it today your renewal date?

Maybe autopay failed...

Login to My Account, select Payment, click on the One time Payment and try to manually pay with Amount Due option there. If it fails, then use the option "Other" and manually enter your plan amount. Service/plan should automatically reactivate.

And it will not hurt to, once payment is completed, to logoff and reboot the phone.

If it doesn't reactivate then go to the plans or usage page and click on the lost stolen feature. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your plan should automatically reactivate.

You'll need to make a manual payment to pay for the plan. Instead of using amount due, use other for payment type.

@adil-5aar  Unfortunately Autopay fails sometimes.   

So, you were on My Account and confirmed account was suspended?   To to make a manual payment.

Go to Payment Tab, click One time payment, then use the option "Other (Enter the desired payment amount)" option and manually enter you plan amount.  (Do not use Amount Due as it likely won't work)

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Make-a-Payment/https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Make-a-Payment/

Once you see the payment goes through successfully, click no the "Reactivate current plan" button if there is one

Then logoff from My Account and reboot your phone.  it should be good

adil-5aar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello 

I just found today that my account was suspended and I can't receive or make a call..I'm on monthly automatic payment with my credit card which is not expired ...

Any help plz 

Do you always prepay a few days before.. And when you say it fails occasionally.. Is that once every few years or once every other month..eish I didn't have to worry about them not applying payment 

@Joy_trad   glad it works in the end!!

FYI, if you see the "Oh no" message, try to close the browser, relaunch but use Incognito mode instead

Autopay has been known to fail ...occasionally. To avoid Suspension of service, I manually pay a few days ahead of time, for my PM cell service. My cc is still set to Autopay so I still get the Autopay Reward...and I've never been Autopay Zonked...so far.

Good luck.

Joy_trad
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Tried that multiple times but kept getting "oh no, something went wrong" website errors.

Logged out and back in and my account doesn't say suspended anymore.. looks like the glitch is fixed because i was able to manual pay now 🙂 i can make phone calls atleast. I will reset my phone and try to get my 3G and sms working too

@Joy_trad wrote:

Phone didn't work at all

OK, so try suggestion provided by @softech  and let us know if that helps.

Joy_trad

Phone didn't work at all

@Joy_trad   did you try manual pay using Amount Due or Other (Enter the desired payment amount)

Do not use Amount due, try to use Other (Enter the desired payment amount) and then manually enter the plan amount.

@Joy_trad wrote:

Me too. Account suspended,  auto pay is on.

Try to manual pay nothing happens, try to re activate account, nothing happens.

Something is clearly wrong here

Are your phone features (talk, text and data) work right now ...or is the phone not working at all ?

Joy_trad

Me too. Account suspended,  auto pay is on.

Try to manual pay nothing happens, try to re activate account, nothing happens.

Something is clearly wrong here

JareLovesLife

Hello there, I am having the exact same issue.  

@bubbyboots 

Unfortunately, sutopay sometimes fails.  You should manually load up funds equivalent to your plan's monthly fee and that should restart the activation of your plan.  

What your account says? Is it Active?

When was your renewal date? Did you get SMS from 611 regarding successful payment and rewards applied?

Try one of these remedies:

- Reboot device

- Reset network connections

- Toggle airplane mode on/off

- Re-seat - remove and reinsert SIM card

@bubbyboots   Yes, autopay failed sometimes.

Try to make a payment, but do not use Amount Due.  Pay using "Other (Enter the desired payment amount)" option instead and manually enter you plan amount.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Make-a-Payment/https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Make-a-Payment/

If payment goes through successfully, click no the "Reactivate current plan" button if there is one

Then logoff from My Account and reboot your phone.  it should be good

bubbyboots

Good day, I don’t understand why my account is suspended even though i’m on autopay. I have no service today and can’t make or receive calls. My account doesn’t show an “amount due”. Everything wax working fine before, I’m still at the same address, how can this be resolved? Thanks!

Need Help? Let's chat.