cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: [Resolved] Select customers missing Rewards upon plan renewal

@maurice  You are absolutely right you did not say when your renewal was so i apologize for that assumption. I dont know were i got the 28th from...must have read too many posts. But you do complain about not getting the text and finding out about it on your cc statement so your renewal is either the 23rd or the 24th. That being said if you occasionally come to the community to rant on a thread that is a discussion about the announcement you have to expect a response especially  when you ask questions (?) Versus making a statement(!) And if you are addressing public mobile you should quote the original post and tag Alan_k so the community who are customers not employees know you are addressing public mobile and not the community at large since you criticized those who bravoed posts within the thread.Of course any of those bravoes are directed at the community who quickly picked up on this strange glitch and brought it to pm attention so they could get on top of it and address it within 36 hours of it first starting. If we had to rely on you we would only know about it a week later and public mobile wouldn't have a clue because you don't know how to direct your complaints to them so they actually receive them. But don't worry because Alan_k does read what I write if I tag him so he will read your complaint and respond to it if he feels the need. No thank you is necessary but feel free to rebuke my commentary as it is a discussion forum and everyone is welcome on the community.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Just to add....

One of my accounts missed the rewards on renewal - Oct28.

$2 autopay and $2 community

A quick ticket to mods, and monies were credited to account within a few hours

This was a new account just opened 30 days earlier.

I don't think this was fixed, my plan renewed on October 31st and only a portion of my rewards where credited upon renewal...

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I never got my rewards credit for referring a friend.

What can I do to get it added to my account?

Mayor / Maire

@Chern wrote:

I never got my rewards credit for referring a friend.

What can I do to get it added to my account?

Have your friend message the moderators to see if they can do anything. Make sure to give your friend your reference code, to give to moderator.

I just Renewed my monthly bill and I am missing the data associated to this account?

@makeh wrote:

I just Renewed my monthly bill and I am missing the data associated to this account?

@makehYou are missing your data? What plan are you on? Are missing it from your account or the service on your phone?

Mayor / Maire

@makeh 

@makeh wrote:

You may want to start your own threrad.  

More details will be helpful.  Which plan?  Does your talk and text work?  Account status active or suspended?  Do you see the data add on counter in your Adds on section?  

@makeh  If your missing the service try rebooting your phone first.

Has this issue started again?  My auto pay came out this morning and I wasn't credited any of my rewards.  I logged on to my account and it also shows no rewards on my "payment" history of today.  I even double checked yesterday on my account under my rewards to verify what the rewards should be.  I also went into my history and my payment should be the same every month yet it hasn't been... any thoughts?