cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Resolved] Select customers missing Rewards upon plan renewal

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This issue is now resolved as of Oct 25, 2019.

11:00 AM ET - Oct 24, 2019

Hey Community,

We have identified an issue affecting select customers who renewed their service on Oct 23 & 24, in which customers did not have their Rewards applied to their payment. Data services, SMS, and calling are unaffected by this issue.

Rest assured that if you have been impacted by this issue, there is no need to create a ticket at this point in time. Our technical team has identified all impacted customers, and will be applying the missing Rewards as an account credit as well as providing a confirmation SMS by end of day. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

-Public Mobile Community team

65 REPLIES 65

Loree
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi is so sad that I ALWAYS have issues with you PM. I've been a customer for more that 3 years and I always keep my receipt every month. My phone is without service and I wanted to pay today I do the sign in and SURPRISE the payment I have to make is without any rewards so, I decided not pay until you guys fix the issue. So please fix the ISSUE and I gladly will pay because I am tired like millons of other Canadians to be overpaying for everything, (credit cards, phone and cable bills etc). Thank you for your kindness and I hope to keep on counting with your service. Have a lovely day.

Loree
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi is so sad that I ALWAYS have issues with you I've been a customer for more that 3 years and I always keep my receipt every month. My phone is without service and I wanted to pay today I do the sign in and SURPRISE the payment I have to make is without any rewards so I decided not pay until you guys fix the issue. So please fix the ISSUE and I gladly will pay because I am tired like millons of other Canadians to be overpaying for everything, (credit cards, phone and cable bills etc). Thank you for your kindness and I hope to keep on counting with your service. Have a lovely day.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Thank you for keeping us up to date

We'll be sure to pass the word to anybody expressing the concern

Cheers

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

I was hoping for an update on this. Thanks @Alan_K  for posting.

A family member renews tomorrow. Hope it goes better after today.

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thank you Alan for jumping on this problem. My account got fixed within 30 minutes of reporting the problem.  Cheers

Need Help? Let's chat.