cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Resolved]- Rate Plan Changes that did not go According to Plan- Good Grief Charlie Brown

Brooke_C
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey community,

As some of you have noticed, there were a couple of things that did not go according to plan today.

good grief.jpg

Sorry for the confusion! We are working on a fix right now, and will let you know when the errors are corrected. In the meantime, we wanted to share with you all the information that we do know.

Plan Price is not Reflecting Bundle Discounts, but Amount Due is Correct

Update on August 8, 2016: This issue has been corrected! 

You will notice when you log into your account in self serve and look at your ‘My Plan’ section that your plan price and amount due are different, as circled below. You will only be charged the amount due. In the example below, the customer would only be charged $45, not the $60 price point. We are currently correcting the price plan value so that it will incorporate the discounts associated with bundling.

error1.png

Other places where the incorrect, unbundled pricing occurs are circled below.

error3.pngerror2.png

Customers who Pre-Selected a Rate Plan that was only Available Prior to July 28th for their Next Billing Cycle need to Upgrade to the New Suite of Rate Plans

This is a niche problem that will only apply to under 200 of you. If you pre-selected a rate plan that you wanted for your next billing cycle and that rate plan no longer exists as a result of the plan option changes, you will need to upgrade to the new suite of rate plans. Sorry for the inconvenience. The bright side of this is that most plans are cheaper or provide more value for the same price.

Big shout out to @Aamna and @fmpsportsguy who helped us identify issues and website inconsistencies so quickly! Another big shout out to those who have helped other community members upgrade and take advantage of our great new rate plans.

Thanks for your patience and support- we will keep you posted on any and all updates.

Public Mobile Community team

61 REPLIES 61

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Thanks @Brooke_C for the update. I am 1 of those who are keeping old plan. 

Thanks PM for working hard to fix issues. Keep it up!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.