cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alex-M
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Rate Plan Changes that did not go According to Plan- Good Grief Charlie Brown

@NDesai , When I said a member with the designated title of Mayor had left PM, I was refering to a Discussion post I read where a PM member with the earned title of Mayor, announced recently that he was leaving PM due to some unresolved issues he had been having over a period of time.

The discussion thread of the community forums I refer to is here: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/It-s-time-for-me-to-leave-PM/m-p/55817#U55...

NDesai
Oracle

Re: Rate Plan Changes that did not go According to Plan- Good Grief Charlie Brown

@Alex-M I have very well known that person. He was very active in the community and he was part of Oracles. Mayor is just a default title you get when you reach certain post counts. He did not leave due to unresolved issue, but if i remember correctly, he left because he found better deal elsewhere. 

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

kutzki
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I don't want to upgrade, I just want that discounted rate. I'm literally on the same plan, and it's not updating for me. What the heck? T_T
Cat_L
Retraité / Retired

Hey @NDesai

Thanks for that feedback. We went back and forth on it a million times while we were creating the banner and landed on /month because it's what Canadians are used to, but I'll definitely take it back to the team again- we don't want to make it confusing. 

Appreciate you also being so active on the Community and helping us navigate through the change!

Cat

Cat_L
Retraité / Retired

@Delaroyas - totally get it! The great news is that if you don't change your plan on self serve, you'll be able to keep the plan and the pricing!

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

PM Fee Issue.PNGThe fee listed seems way off. If my Plan is $150, how can it cost $221?

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey @makkahn28,

I have that too and I think everyone else.  The 3 choice discount is not being reflected under "My Plan".  PM is already trying to fix this one

However, your "Amount Due: $168" .. that should be accurate.  Or When you click on "My Rewards", the estimated payment should also be accurate.  

MF
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I think I am one of those niche people who tried to change their plan and it didn't go through.  I need to go off of auto-pay in order to change my plan. Will I be able to get auto-pay reward for this payment cycle? It isn't my fault this happened.

Thanks,

MF

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired

Hey @MF

How about you keep your autopay on and let us assist you 🙂

Send me your phone number as well as the plan you'd like, and I'll make the changes (by private message)

Thank you,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Luddite
Oracle

@kutzki wrote:
I don't want to upgrade, I just want that discounted rate. I'm literally on the same plan, and it's not updating for me. What the heck? T_T

@kutzki Has this been sorted for you? If not, I suggest you create a brand new thread rather than leaving it buried here.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur.
Need Help? Let's chat.