cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Replacing the $35 1.5GB Plan with a $30 2GB Plan

@TMS 

"As for the $35 3GB plan, we would make more of an impact to ask Lucky to introduce this plan to their lineup. Only then PM would make this plan available to us. "

Reach out to Lucky to introduce a plan... interesting idea

Hastily scribbles on a napkin to reach out to Lucky for a $10 unlimited calling plan without text or data.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That's a great plan! What would happen if I switch to this new plan next week if I just started the new billing cycle last week?

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@raulg you would end up losing out on remaining data/min if you switch early. I also suggest making a manual payment on the plan amount you want to switch too, to make the changeover seemless. just add "available funds" into your account

amount due-01~2.jpeg

Highlighted

@raulg wrote:

That's a great plan! What would happen if I switch to this new plan next week if I just started the new billing cycle last week?

You immediately lose your current plan and payment. Instead, you can future date the change to be at the end of the current billing cycle and lock in access to the new plan.

Highlighted

@gpixel4 wrote:

@raulg you would end up losing out on remaining data/min if you switch early. I also suggest making a manual payment on the plan amount you want to switch too, to make the changeover seemless. just add "available funds" into your account

amount due-01~2.jpeg

only needed if he is not on AutoPay.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@TMS wrote:

@darlicious 

Ive had my doubters in the past when encouraging members to continue to voice their opinion on what they would like to have from public mobile. Through the power of positive thinking and they say....writing it down....your goals (or wishes in this case) will come true. Time to cross it off both mine and the community's  public mobile wish list. Should i add the $35/3gb plan while im there or has someone already done that ?”

We didn’t make a difference in voicing our opinions. PM copied Lucky. 😞

edit: As for the $35 3GB plan, we would make more of an impact to ask Lucky to introduce this plan to their lineup. Only then PM would make this plan available to us. 😂 

@TMS  Now its that kind of thinking that doesnt get you anywhere......its (?) thinking to ask a different provider to offer something so your provider may offer it? I  choose to believe in positivity and believe me theres a few negative nellies here gnashing thier teeth that my wish (yet again) has come true! Thanks again public mobile!

Testing out the want of a $30/2gb and $35/3gb plans thru text offers this spring proved to be successful. @Dave_M  said there were big plans for 2020 before he left....they included new properly priced data plans apparently!

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious 

Just being truthful. My response might be perceived as negative, but that is what Public Mobile did. They followed, copied, and played it safe.  

edit:

darlicious wrote:

Now its that kind of thinking that doesnt get you anywhere......its (?) thinking to ask a different provider to offer something so your provider may offer it? I  choose to believe in positivity and believe me theres a few negative nellies here gnashing thier teeth that my wish (yet again) has come true! Thanks again public mobile!

Testing out the want of a $30/2gb and $35/3gb plans thru text offers this spring proved to be successful. @Dave_M  said there were big plans for 2020 before he left....they included new properly priced data plans apparently!”

Dave_M ‘s replacement has a little over 4 months to make this happen. My fingers are crossed that PM will beat all of the competition. 👍

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@TMS first you said they had to match Lucky's offer. now you're saying its not good enough 😂. I was already asking for the $35/3gb instead since it Trump's Lucky's offer... $33/3gb.... they already are beating the competition. 

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@gpixel4 

I’m not saying that!

That “it’s not good enough”. 

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Moved: