Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real Time Payment Vouchers are here!

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey Community!

RTR-CommunityPost-Dec07-00.jpg.jpeg

We have great news for those of you who prefer to make payments using Payment Vouchers.  Now instead of having to buy a Payment Voucher for a set amount and then waiting until later to pay online or through our phone system, you can make a payment for any amount immediately– right to your account!  In real-time.  Cool, right?  And we’re the first wireless provider in Canada to offer this real-time way of making a payment at a participating retail location.

Here’s what you do:

Click here to find out where you can make a real-time payment.  And then go to the location, tell them you want to make a payment to your Public Mobile account and voila – you’re done!  You can purchase any amount (including your exact amount owed up to a maximum of $200) and have it applied directly to your account. 

We also still offer our regular Payment Vouchers in denominations of $10, $19, $25, $40, $45 and $60 that can be used to make a payment in Self Serve or through our automated phone system.

We’d love to hear from anyone who tries out our new real-time payment voucher option so we can learn from your experience.  Feedback is always welcome so leave your comment below.

Click here, to find the retail partner closest to you. 

6 REPLIES 6

Teezem
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@stonechucker @Mary_M

The links on this page need to be updated as they lead to the main PM page.

Thanks Mary_M for the update on the denomination amounts! Yes, I'll definitely call ahead.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @daredogg,

Here is some info regarding payment vouchers and their availability!

In store: 5$, 10$, 20$, 25$, 40$, 50$, 100$

Keep in mind that availability will depend on the location and I suggest contacting the store/location beforehand 🙂

I hope this helps,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

I realize this post is over a year ago, but I was looking what the voucher denominations were. It's amazing how handy the search feature can be! Robot LOL

Hey PM... @Jeremy_M @Brooke_C was wondering if the voucher denomination amounts of $10, $19, $25, $40, $45 and $60 are still what's offered... and, for the Real Time Payment vouchers, those are still working at the select retailers listed on website?  I'm thinking of switching to vouchers, so I'm new to the concept... forgive me for all the questions! Robot Embarassed

Quick update for those as easily confused as I: Real Time Payment locations are shown after you do a search under "Where to buy Public Mobile Payment Vouchers".

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Bigmac
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It's REALLY great news!! Thank you. PM

Need Help? Let's chat.