cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: [RESOLVED] System issue expired select customers' services

My service was suspended for 48+ hours.

After sending a message to the mods, my service was partially reinstated.

Now I'm having problems receiving SMS text messages from people who are not Public Mobile customers. They can receive my texts but I don't receive their replies. But I can receive texts from other PM customers.

I have written to the mods again. Hopefully this issue can be resolved soon as I'm getting tired of dealing with all these system issues!!!

Had to do a payment on *611 with the saved credit card info, auto pay didn't work. 2 phones worked right away, 3rd phone had to be restarted, then it worked.

Got it all resolved! Thanks

Unbelievable! Gone are the days of snail mail and wired land lines!

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My issue is ongoing and has not been resolved. I still have no service. I am signed up with autopay and yet it says that my account is expired. Unfortunately Simon with tech support hasn’t been able to help me out as well. Any suggestions 

Mayor / Maire

@carlocoppola wrote:

My issue is ongoing and has not been resolved. I still have no service. I am signed up with autopay and yet it says that my account is expired. Unfortunately Simon with tech support hasn’t been able to help me out as well. Any suggestions 

Did you read the posts above??? Try to make a manual payment with 611 and restart your phone..or write to the moderator...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and be patient.

I just on my account ‘plan expired’ and I am sure I will have my phone suspended tomorrow morning. Why? I have signed up for auto payment and I am leaving for vacation tomorrow. My wife had this crap today when she was in hospital emergency stuck without phone service this morning. Now I regret ditching the real phone companies to switch to PM. Can someone help me please? I can’t afford to have no phone service specially tomorrow. 

Got happy too soon, 3rd phone still not working

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I got a text Tuesday saying I'll have a payment due today (11th) that was likely related to this glitch considering I'm on a 30 day plan which just renewed 10 days ago and the payment date still says May in my self serve (I'm also on auto-pay). I'm currently working a nightshift thousands of KMs from home, so I sure hope I still have service when I wake up tomorrow afternoon. :/

I got that text message yesterday and as I feared plan expired message on my account and now my phone doesn’t work even though I manually topped my account yesterday. Why no one is fixing this issue? It is very important today to be connected and I don’t have WiFi where I work. I have started to think I guess you get what you pay for. Missing my real phone company now.