cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: [RESOLVED] System issue expired select customers' services

I attempted re-processing autopay online, but was unsuccessful. Dialled *611 and visa payment was processed over the phone. My phone is working again as of 10:30 am PST. 

Mayor / Maire

@melehutch wrote:

I attempted re-processing autopay online, but was unsuccessful. Dialled *611 and visa payment was processed over the phone. My phone is working again as of 10:30 am PST. 

@melehutch  thanks for letting us know. From what you described it appears that the issues customers are experiencing are somehow related to autopay online maybe the incorrect AutoPay date and the temp fix is to use *611.

My number is still suspended although im on autopay. 

Well My phone was disconnected, I had autopay enable and it didn't go through, I lost my service this morning and my due date was yesterday.. What it is going on?

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Jenniferp86 wrote:

Well My phone was disconnected, I had autopay enable and it didn't go through, I lost my service this morning and my due date was yesterday.. What it is going on?

Write a message to the moderator https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and ask them to help you

Pae

After getting in touch with a mod who helped me reactivate my plan, i got locked out of my account and resetting password doesn't work. Did this happen to anyone else??

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Auto pay not working on 3 plans. Service suspended with no data service either. Payment info says next payment is due in May, so has the payment gone thru? ?  In a remote location, had to fo find internet service somewhere else to see what's going on. Made a payment from within the auto pay and it worked. Will I be charged twice? Not to impressed, quite the hassle

Tags (2)

My phone is still not working 😡

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Me and my wife lost service today 30 min ago her auto pay went through while ago my account says active but phkne says disconnected

Hi there!

Please send a private message on the community and we will gladly help.

Thank you!