cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[RESOLVED] System issue expired select customers' services

Bryan_N
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey Community,

Yesterday we identified a technical issue affecting select customers where plans were mistakenly renewed prior to the plan renewal date, resulting in loss of service for some customers.

Our technical team has investigated the issue and enabled service to resume for those affected. Customers impacted by this issue will receive an SMS if any additional action is required.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

- Public Mobile Community team

155 REPLIES 155

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@WasagaJohn wrote:

The account of a friend I referred was deleted in this issue.  Her account has been re-instated, but I lost my "Refer a Friend" bonus.  Please re-instate my bonus.

Thanks.

@WasagaJohn 

You will need to send a private message to the moderators to fix this.  Click this Moderator_Team link to send message for assistance.

WasagaJohn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The account of a friend I referred was deleted in this issue.  Her account has been re-instated, but I lost my "Refer a Friend" bonus.  Please re-instate my bonus.

Thanks.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thanks for the update, Bryan.

wolfmanmusic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone was not working this morning, auto pay didnt go through

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Bryan_N wrote:

Hey Community,

Yesterday we identified a technical issue affecting select customers where plans were mistakenly renewed prior to the plan renewal date, resulting in loss of service for some customers.

Our technical team has investigated the issue and enabled service to resume for those affected. Customers impacted by this issue will receive an SMS if any additional action is required.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

- Public Mobile Community team

Thanks for the update.

Need Help? Let's chat.