cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: [RESOLVED] System issue expired select customers' services

My account was still dead this Wednesday morning. It seems PM's Autopay did not do its job a couple of days ago.

So I just made a payment of the amount due and all is active again. In all a couple of clicks and 60 seconds.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My service is down, not sure when it went down, but still down as of this morning. Account is inactive, it’s on Autopay (should renew today), but nothing has been charged to my card. I try to do the manual pay of the “amount owing” and it says that there is enough funds in the account so it won’t charge it. I NEED this phone working for my business. I could be losing thousands of dollars in lost jobs if I’m missing my calls. Please help ASAP or I may have to find an alternative.

@STOPROCKS2 wrote:

My service is down, not sure when it went down, but still down as of this morning. Account is inactive, it’s on Autopay (should renew today), but nothing has been charged to my card. I try to do the manual pay of the “amount owing” and it says that there is enough funds in the account so it won’t charge it. I NEED this phone working for my business. I could be losing thousands of dollars in lost jobs if I’m missing my calls. Please help ASAP or I may have to find an alternative.

Since the funds are not in your account you need to add funds from your registered credit card. I clicked on "Add amount due" or similar and system presented my credit card so I clicked OK.

I’ve tried that a couple of times. All I get is a message in red that says “Account already has enough balance”. 

I got the "account already has enough balance error" when I just selected amount due, because it wasn't filling in an amount due.  I had to put in a manual amount, then the payment worked.  However, now I can't add my plan back on...it just keeps saying "oh no, it looks like something went wrong".  Yep.  Sure did.

Signs that they are working on the errors. I note my next payment date from this:

• You are currently registered for dynamic Autopay
  • Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): Apr 30, 2020

Hi, First time post here. This issue is on going, the status shouldn't be as [RESOLVED]. 

My account has been suspended today even though I am on autopay. I am out of phone, message, internet ... etc for the whole morning.

No

@STOPROCKS2 wrote:

It is a double whammy. Your alternatives may be limited because your PM number is held hostage and unable to port to another provider due to unwarranted disconnect.

They should. 

Issue not resolved!!! On auto pay, suppose to renew today. Left home then found out there's no service, internet, etc and called 611 just to get notified that my account is suspended. The Mod team needs to respond faster to people. Have been having major issues with not being able to call, thank goodness I could borrow a phone from someone (not with public mobile obviously) to make important phone calls! This is the first time I am experiencing this, if this continues to happen, I would have to switch to a different company.