cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: My account is up to date and yet I can't use my phone. It says that my account has expired??

Hi that's exactly what happened to my boys you need to send a private message to the moderator and include the 4 digit pin number you got when you signed up- they will fix the problem but in my case it took a week so be patient 

Re: My account is up to date and yet I can't use my phone. It says that my account has expired??

I am disabled and live on my own and this is only way I can talk to my elderly parents.  

Holy crap.  I'm freakin out.  

Send a message right away and explain your situation perhaps they can get the problem resolved more quickly 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: [RESOLVED] System issue expired select customers' services

I paid my bill again today so I would have service. I also had to pay in April 11. I am on a 30 day plan. Will my account be credited?

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'd contact the moderstie team regarding your issue.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Melcam wrote:

I paid my bill again today so I would have service. I also had to pay in April 11. I am on a 30 day plan. Will my account be credited?

Private message the moderators to request the adjustment on your account. Obviously they are slammed with work, so please be patient on them getting back to you.

Message to the moderator here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437