cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: [RESOLVED] System issue expired select customers' services

My account still says it will be deactivated in 90 days, my plan is expired and my balance is at 52 and I owe 0 on the plan! 

My plan expired and it won't allow me to select another plan.

I have no service

Please help, changed my account to the $15 100min one.  Set it to change on my renewal  date with my auto top up.  Now account is "on hold" and I have no service.

I reactivated my account by making a payment manually. I am on autopay, and this wasn’t supposed to happen. I noticed that the payment receiever has changed, and that could be the underlying reason for this issue. PM should have handled that more properly to avoid this issue, which may cause they losing customers!

Yes I did the same thing, manual payment. Now working again

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I lost my fat service today, apps will not work, had to go back to wifi areas to send this message, I was listening to music app then it stopped, I should have service until 16th us roaming and dat plan

I am still experiencing no service. My account status says plan expired. I am set up with autopay with a valid credit card and even if I try to pay, it says I’m fine. Simon unfortunately was not able to help. Maybe someone here could shed some light. Please and thank you 

Mayor / Maire

@carlocoppola wrote:

I am still experiencing no service. My account status says plan expired. I am set up with autopay with a valid credit card and even if I try to pay, it says I’m fine. Simon unfortunately was not able to help. Maybe someone here could shed some light. Please and thank you 

Did you write to the moderator? 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Thanks, for the advice. I’ve just sent them a message.

We have 3 accounts with public mobile and one of the autopay shows next payment will be on July 9 2019......?

looks like the problem is with the autopay,