cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: [RESOLVED] Select customers on Province-wide talk plans experiencing outbound call issues

@markevee wrote:

Hey I had a similar problem at the time but I did not recieved my 400 minutes for calling.. how do I go about receiving the minutes.. 

Click the link to contact the mods and explain your situation.  Response time is between a few hours up to 48 hrs.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: [RESOLVED] Select customers on Province-wide talk plans experiencing outbound call issues

Problem is back  tonight for me... Can't make outbound calls and the system ask me to buy an extra Long-Distance add-on... Which I already have since the 1st derp of the system a month back when they gave us 400 mins Canada/USA... I'm not a happy customer right now... Smiley Happy

@Pierre  a écrit :

Problem is back  tonight for me... Can't make outbound calls and the system ask me to buy an extra Long-Distance add-on... Which I already have since the 1st derp of the system a month back when they gave us 400 mins Canada/USA... I'm not a happy customer right now... Smiley Happy

Meanwhile, here's my actual account as of today.... I should still have 380+ mins of long distance calls available even with the issue so the system doesn't to know I have that plan ... I'm lost .... A mod is working on it... With no luck so far... Smiley Sad   

PM.JPG

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It looks like you used 387/400 min, hence the 13 min remaining. When is the last time you checked how many men you had left ?.

Are you still not able to make out bound calls ?

Since a mod is already aware and working on it let us know how and when it gets resolved, including the minutes you claim were used because of it. So far it looks like it's just you,which is a good thing,not for you obviously, but a good thing for the rest of us. 

I am having this issue right now, since yesterday. Cannot place ANY outgoing calls, not even check my voicemail. How can this be resolved?

Mayor / Maire

@LZSOttawa wrote:

I am having this issue right now, since yesterday. Cannot place ANY outgoing calls, not even check my voicemail. How can this be resolved?

It would be easier to post here your problem...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/getting_started you will have more help.Smiley Happy

Mayor / Maire

@LZSOttawa 

Which plan do you have?  Is it possible that you ran out of minutes?  More details would be helpful.  Ie. Does you text or data work, etc.  

Everything else works. I have the $15/month plan, which is supposed to give me 100 minutes outgoing - and no, I couldn't have run out of minutes.

Mayor / Maire

@LZSOttawa wrote:

Everything else works. I have the $15/month plan, which is supposed to give me 100 minutes outgoing - and no, I couldn't have run out of minutes.

Can you go in your self-serve account ..and above DATA OPTIONS can you see minutes?ddd.png

Mayor / Maire

@LZSOttawa 

Do you see the following talk add on in your overview page?

• My Data & Add-Ons
    Data & Add-OnsAmount Used
    100 Minutes Canada-Wide Talk
    4  /  100 MIN

If you don't see the counter, you ran out of minutes.  You could then buy a $5 talk add on, 500 CDN minutes.  Unused portion rolls over to next month.