cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: [RESOLVED] Select customers on Province-wide talk plans experiencing outbound call issues

@PickleRick wrote:

@Alan_K I did not received any complementary minutes for the service outage i suffered, how can i get them? It would be a nice backup plan in case this occurs again.

The fastest way to ask for something like that in your personal case is to write a private message to the moderator..here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.Smiley Happy

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: [RESOLVED] Select customers on Province-wide talk plans experiencing outbound call issues

Hey I had a similar problem at the time but I did not recieved my 400 minutes for calling.. how do I go about receiving the minutes.. 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@markevee wrote:

Hey I had a similar problem at the time but I did not recieved my 400 minutes for calling.. how do I go about receiving the minutes.. 

Click the link to contact the mods and explain your situation.  Response time is between a few hours up to 48 hrs.

Problem is back  tonight for me... Can't make outbound calls and the system ask me to buy an extra Long-Distance add-on... Which I already have since the 1st derp of the system a month back when they gave us 400 mins Canada/USA... I'm not a happy customer right now... Smiley Happy

@Pierre  a écrit :

Problem is back  tonight for me... Can't make outbound calls and the system ask me to buy an extra Long-Distance add-on... Which I already have since the 1st derp of the system a month back when they gave us 400 mins Canada/USA... I'm not a happy customer right now... Smiley Happy

Meanwhile, here's my actual account as of today.... I should still have 380+ mins of long distance calls available even with the issue so the system doesn't to know I have that plan ... I'm lost .... A mod is working on it... With no luck so far... Smiley Sad   

PM.JPG

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It looks like you used 387/400 min, hence the 13 min remaining. When is the last time you checked how many men you had left ?.

Are you still not able to make out bound calls ?

Since a mod is already aware and working on it let us know how and when it gets resolved, including the minutes you claim were used because of it. So far it looks like it's just you,which is a good thing,not for you obviously, but a good thing for the rest of us.