cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: [RESOLVED] Select customers on Province-wide talk plans experiencing outbound call issues

@croninbonnie  What was the  the reason for the problem initially and how was it resolved? Knowing a few troubleshooting techniques could resolve the issue. Such as rebootiing the phone or toggling airplane mode on and off. These are easiest ways of fixing connectivity problems that are the most common issues users may experiencee.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: [RESOLVED] Select customers on Province-wide talk plans experiencing outbound call issues

Thank you! I will try turning it off and then on if this happens again. Thank you

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@croninbonnie  The last resort in these situations is the lost/stolen trick. Using this will cause your rewards to not be automatically applied on your next renewal. Requiring a moderator to apply them manually afterwards. Not a big deal if you only have a couple of $$ in rewards but inconvenient if you have a lot of rewards. So if a feature (like calling) is affected log into your account and report the phone lost/stolen. Log out. Wait 5 minutes. Log back in and report found. Log out. Reboot your phone. In my case this has fixed incoming calls from going straight to voicemail. This and my other suggestions will help when your stuck in a situation like the other day.