cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: [RESOLVED] Delay in receiving Self-Serve password reset email

Soooo, the last 4 hours I wasted trying to open a self serve account is attributed to a long time issue with your site?

I can see why customers paying and not getting what they signed up for, are being deflected to "third party" support.  (Not a slight against those trying to help)

Congrats on sidestepping the regulator, but social media addicted customers are not going to go quiety into the night. 

Is a working "self serve" site going to happen, if so when?

I hope my honest and blunt observations will help all concerned.

Regards,

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Cork wrote:

Soooo, the last 4 hours I wasted trying to open a self serve account is attributed to a long time issue with your site?

I can see why customers paying and not getting what they signed up for, are being deflected to "third party" support.  (Not a slight against those trying to help)

Congrats on sidestepping the regulator, but social media addicted customers are not going to go quiety into the night. 

Is a working "self serve" site going to happen, if so when?

I hope my honest and blunt observations will help all concerned.

Regards,

I tried the password reset link on the login screen.  I received the password reset email within 1 minute.

Did you activate your account in-store or online?

After activation, you will receive an email from PM.

For in-store activation, the email will have a link for you to creat online account.  You supply your PM phone number and it will send a text message with 6 digits cose which is used to create your online account.  If you did in-store activation, have you done this step.

For online activation, your self-serve onlin account will be created automatically.  The PM email will have a line to login your PM account.

If you forgot your password, use the login screen link to reset your password.  You cannot use the password reset feature if you do not have the online self-serve account.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If  I click the "Forgot Password" link, does that reset the password? Or can I just test to see if I get a reset password email and simply ignore the email and my old password will still be valid. I really have not forgot my password, just want to test

Mayor / Maire

@smp99 wrote:

If  I click the "Forgot Password" link, does that reset the password? Or can I just test to see if I get a reset password email and simply ignore the email and my old password will still be valid. I really have not forgot my password, just want to test

@smp99

The mere asking for the reset password does not reset it. Your old password remains. You can go through to completion and then even return to your original password after. It doesn't bother to remember prior passwords.