cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Delay in receiving Self-Serve password reset email

Hi All, 

I sent a message to the moderators about 24 hours ago but I haven't heard from anyone yet. I have been able to login for 4 days. 

Mayor / Maire

@Ilovecats be patient and only send one private message with the details needed to fot mods to verify your account .they should get to you tomorrow.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Glad this glitch has been finally fixed and people are able to reset their passwords so they aren't locked out of their accounts when they need to adjust things on self serve.  Really inconvenience to contact a moderator everytime and it creates a huge queue for that stuff anyway...

Mayor / Maire

@EdmondY wrote:

Glad this glitch has been finally fixed and people are able to reset their passwords so they aren't locked out of their accounts when they need to adjust things on self serve.  Really inconvenience to contact a moderator everytime and it creates a huge queue for that stuff anyway...

@EdmondY

Look upthread...it's broken again, unfortunately.  Smiley Sad

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Guess people were testing it so much that it broke it...  Smiley Sad

Mayor / Maire

@EdmondY wrote:

Guess people were testing it so much that it broke it...  Smiley Sad

Nah...It's been a persistently rickety part of the system that would break if you looked at it wrong.  If a purported fix didn't hold up under stress testing, it was no good anyway. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just a minitue ago, I tried it. It still does not work. I need password urgently!

Mayor / Maire

@Roychang wrote:

Just a minitue ago, I tried it. It still does not work. I need password urgently!

You'll need to send a private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification.

Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or, in addition, either of these to get to 3: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET).
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Get back here and click on the little envelope in the upper right of your screen that now has a red blob indicating that you have a message. Or just keep an eye on it and wait to see the blob. But you'll be waiting.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have forgotten  my password and request to reset email comes through at 2 am and when I open it it has expired, I need to update my credit card  this is so frustrating I'm going to have to go back to koodo 

Mayor / Maire

@michellelove721  the password reset is broken.  yo need to cntact mods to reset it.  you can however buy a voucher online via recharge.com and then dial 611 to  to load the voucher onto your account.   (recharge does charge a service fee but not taxes)

also if you do wnat to port out you will need your account number which means you most likley need to wait for mods to reset your account