cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: RE: Payment Voucher Retailers

Are there any in the owen sound area my credit card was declined need to top up I'm out ta time

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@dolphingirl1964 is there a Petro Canada in your area they sell them. Here's a list of where you can get them.

Screenshot_20200501_092635.jpg

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/payment-voucher

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456   Petro Canada charges a $1 fee per voucher, maximum voucher $60

@dolphingirl1964  see above.....Shell stations sell from $20 to $100, no fees, valid immediately, Shoppers drug mart sells $20 and $40 also valid immediately, Canadian tire but they take at least 8 hours to validate. You have at least three options in Owen sound.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious so maybe in different provinces there are different fees who knows I've picked them up at Petro Canada in both Quebec and Ontario and there was never an additional charge.

I'm not talking about those cards or wtv some sell.

I'm talking about going to the cashier and asking for a top up voucher. Then they ask for what provider as they can print topups for many.  Some even let you select the amount doesn't have to be fixed at 20, 40 wtv 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456  I guess it depends on the individually owned stations. @iliketotalk  mentioned in the Voucher Catalogue the fee and there's a reciept at the end of page four showing the fee.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious next time I need to top-up I'll go get a print out voucher from Petro Canada and post it. If I remember that is as my amount owed each 30 days is 0 until September when I'd I have to add $7 if I stop posting now till August 🤣

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456 wrote:

@darlicious next time I need to top-up I'll go get a print out voucher from Petro Canada and post it. If I remember that is as my amount owed each 30 days is 0 until September when I'd I have to add $7 if I stop posting now till August 🤣

@Jb456  You might be able to leave your house by then....we hope.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@dolphingirl1964 wrote:

Are there any in the owen sound area my credit card was declined need to top up I'm out ta time

What do you mean "credit card was declined"? Here? Or anywhere? If only here then you can buy vouchers online as well.

Need Help? Let's chat.