cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: RE: Payment Voucher Retailers

Hi @Martin, I sent my home postal code (in a suburb of Vancouver BC) to 5130 about 10-15 mins ago to test it and I have yet to receive a response.  When you've tried it, do you include a space betwen the A1B 2C3 or just A1B2C3?  I tried with the space.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted

It's small, but there's vouchers at the local shoppers drug mart and at a couple other places I believe. L9R1E1
Highlighted

I tried both ways
Highlighted

That link from the first post is useless 😞
Highlighted
Legend

Hi,

I tried with and without a space, but, for the first time, received an error message not germane to postal codes or vouchers.

Perhaps the service is being phased out. 😞
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: RE: Payment Voucher Retailers confirmed voucher merchant sought

this week I tried to purchase a voucher from Esso at Yonge and Finch 5571 Yonge St N and they no longer sell vouchers. I have been purchasing vouchers there for about 2 years.

the Rexall Pharmacy clerk at 5650 Yonge St, Unit 17 had never heard of Public Mobile though she did a search and phoned Rexall at 4789 Yonge street and they have never heard of them there.

All 3 locations are still currently listed on your website.

I have had advice on the community postings to go to Canadian tire gas bar and Shoppers Drug Mart(not listed as a location on your website). 

I am not interested in rumoured vendors of vouchers in my neighbourhood. I would like the name of an actual vendor of Public Mobile vouchers in Toronto. Someone must have purchased a voucher recently at this vendor.  Thank you

t

Highlighted

I told you that list is no good, I'm very sorry, but it's outdated. If you give me the address of the closest shoppers drug mart I'll call and ask for you, same with CanadianTire gas bar, I'm only trying to help.
Highlighted

Called this shoppers and they have them, I hope this helps

https://g.co/kgs/S2iYtu
Highlighted

Are you in toronto? Can you give me the location where you purchased your voucher from. 

Highlighted

thank you. I will go there.

Need Help? Let's chat.