cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Put Your Creative Hat On, It’s Make Up Your Own Holiday Day!

@Patrick_R wrote:

Since we already have St. Patrick's Day in March how about Guiness Day in April as a National Holiday!!

Beer day has been taken, you get a second chance, lol.  

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I propose a neighborhood day in which you invite a neighbor over for a visit coffee tea dinner or organize some sort of neighborhood barbecue or progressive dinner where you eat a different portion of a meal at a number of different neighbors houses so as to build community and get to know the people who live around you

Tags (1)

Gratitude day !!

Random act of kindness !

Help or do any favor to your friends/family or stranger.

Digital appreciation day

On December 31, the last day of every year.  It should be a day where everyone has an appreciation for the digital technologies that are in their lives.

Also, all business in the digital fields should provide an appreciation for all the customers that they have due to digital technology.

On this day it should be a custom, that all these digital businesses should provide customers with gifts or credits even if they're very small like $5 credit. 

Public Mobile

Thanks to everyone who participated in this month's contest! I personally enjoyed reading through the great ideas you came up with. The lucky 3 random winners this month are...

@sa7375 ,@markevee and @Ciph

Be sure to check your private message inbox for more details from me! Smiley Happy

Mayor / Maire

@Brooke_C wrote:

Thanks to everyone who participated in this month's contest! I personally enjoyed reading through the great ideas you came up with. The lucky 3 random winners this month are...

@sa7375 ,@markevee and @Ciph

Be sure to check your private message inbox for more details from me! Smiley Happy

@Brooke_CThanks for the awesome contest! It was fun and I also enjoyed reading the answers.

Congratulations to the winners!

Congrats to the winners!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations to @sa7375@markevee  and @Ciph

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Brooke_C  @RobertQc @Kovaelin @danielj  Thank you .. Thank you 

Thank you.jpg

Public Mobile

@markevee, we are hoping to hear from you by 5PM ET today, April 4th so that we can award you the prize. If not, we will select another lucky winner!