cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Put Your Creative Hat On, It’s Make Up Your Own Holiday Day!

@z10user4 wrote:

@Brooke_C wrote:

We didn't hear back from @markevee , so another Community member had the chance to win the $50 Public Mobile account credit. The member who got the lucky second chance is @ty_89. Be sure to check your Public Mobile inbox/ private messages for more details from me. Congrats!

I guess markavee took a hike. He didn't seem to enjoy his short experience here. I think he was from elsewhere too.

Yay for ty_89.

I was just experimenting with other carriers, I was going to change to Bell, as they offered me unlimited talk and text canada wide for $10, but it ended up only being for the first 6 months and subject to all sorts of conditions, i'm lucky i stayed with public through the process because it didn't work out. Public is beggining to grow on me. Community and referal rewards are pretty great. I just hope i still try to claim this prize. I wish they would text you to tell you that you won instead of email you. 

@denis2 wrote:

@markevee wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@Brooke_C wrote:

We didn't hear back from @markevee , so another Community member had the chance to win the $50 Public Mobile account credit. The member who got the lucky second chance is @ty_89. Be sure to check your Public Mobile inbox/ private messages for more details from me. Congrats!

@ty_89Congrats on your $50.

Hey did @ty_89 end up claiming there prize? i didnt know that the competition required further action, is there anyways i can claim it.

Whoa Whoa, I want in on that   Smiley Very Happy

Well I originally won it, but i missed the email somehow. I think they should consider texting the winners or making it automatic.

Oracle

It is participation based forum.  I think a PM and bring tagged in the post is enough for notification

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@markevee wrote:

@denis2 wrote:

@markevee wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@Brooke_C wrote:

Hey did @ty_89 end up claiming there prize? i didnt know that the competition required further action, is there anyways i can claim it.

Well I originally won it, but i missed the email somehow. I think they should consider texting the winners or making it automatic.

Oh Hey you did !  Well if it was up to me I would give it to you.

@denis2 wrote:

@markevee wrote:

@denis2 wrote:

@markevee wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@Brooke_C wrote:

haha thanks, yeah i snoozed though so i loose. turns out theres lots of these competitions

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@markevee wrote:

@denis2 wrote:

@markevee wrote:

@denis2 wrote:

@markevee wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@Brooke_C wrote:

haha thanks, yeah i snoozed though so i loose. turns out theres lots of these competitions

There is one at this very moment

Mayor / Maire

@markevee wrote:

I wouldn't call them competitions per se. More like entries for a random draw.

There was no update on whether ty_89 received it so I wonder if they would give it to you in the end anyway. I guess giving ty_89 the same amount of time to respond would be fair though.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

Just an update for those wondering about the prize awarding process.

I was pleasantly surprised to learn by email that I was amongst the winners of this draw. I seriously did not expect it and might have totally missed it had I not seen my email in time. Although, a two days reply period seems pretty fair to me. The email included a simple four page PDF form where we had to fill with some basic information (name, address, phone, email, etc.), a simple mathematical question and finally date and signature. The last three pages had the contest rules (exactly the same as the contest rules in the announcement post).

Just yesterday, I saw that the prize credit had already been processed a few days ago into my account (screenshot taken on 2019-04-13).RewardTransaction02.pngContest Reward (close-up)

RewardTransaction01.pngContest Reward (from Transaction History page)

This credit would go toward paying about 2 months of my current 90 days plan (including loyalty, autopay, refer-a-friend and community rewards).

Absentmindedly, I had had already prepaid my plan about 3-4 weeks ago. However, with this unexpected prize, I am tempted to switch to a more expensive plan just for the heck of it.

Many thanks to Brooke and the Public Mobile Community team for making these contests/draws happen every so often and taking care of the community here.

I think I have taken part in most of the draws since the ThriftShop Day contest and this is my first time actually winning.

Again, thanks a bunch.

Ciph

Congradulations way to go !!!!