cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publicmobile.ca has undergone a refresh!

Brooke_C
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey Community!

As you may have noticed, publicmobile.ca has undergone a refresh. We’re happy to show you weeks’ worth of work, making our website simpler, easier to navigate and more accessible than ever! Note that these changes to do affect the Community. 

We hope you love the new look and look forward to getting your feedback.

-Public Mobile Community Team

63 REPLIES 63

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Screenshot attached...

image.jpg

torontokris

The landing page glitches for me in chrome ipad.

sort of like an endless loop or light blue screen. I see account link and region then it jumps to blue screen. Was able to bypass with an old history link

Wonder_why

@Brooke_C look nice but need to fixed the glicth also, look better then Koodo

ian0519
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good job public mobile! The website's layout looks amazing! I hope you guys will work next on making an android and ios public mobile app!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome Job Public Mobile Team Service 

true[2].jpg

Good Luck

crazycolby
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I love the new look

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Although I like the new clean look, I just noticed that the Ready-Made plans (with data) do not indicate the data speed (3G / 4G).  The URL of the plans contains the speed in page name, but the typical user would never notice that.  It also doesn't seem to be included in any fine print that I could see.

Was this intentional?  The user would only find out when they got into activation, or it they experimented with the build your own plan section.

@Brooke_C???

Noosiekins
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@stonechuckerwrote:

A new look, and a new text message in the same day!  WOW you're telling me not to miss out on the $40/mo 6GB offer at Koodo.

I've unsubscribed now, bechase it's harassment.  I've told you I do not want to switch.

Glad I didn't get the text 🙂

denkom
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The refresh looks good. Hopefully soon we can see a refreshed self-serve portal and community page! 🙂

willph
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The flow is nice, and the explanation for new potential customers is great.  I feel like this would help generate sales.  Good job on that!!!!

danielj

Keep up the work on improving the website.

jertie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

looks great

Now it works on Chrome 🙂

@will13am

It's not the same, or cheaper.

I don't want to bother with a tab or rely on getting friend referals... and I don't want post paid plan.

@mimmowrote:

@CalvinWwrote:

Page looks good, waiting for the price to undergo a refresh 

Beware what you wish for. Typically most price refreshes go up not down. How else will the fancy  new page pages and other mods be paid for. 🙂

Resources go into these refreshes.  Somebody has to pay for it.

I have unsubscribed @ShawnC13, as it is the same offers OVER and OVER again.

I don't want a more expensive offer.  So now, IF (and it's very unlikely) they send out a sweet deal that I would actually accept, I won't get it.

@stonechuckerwrote:

Well I know that... and I brought that up previously.

But I have specifically asked the Public Mobile team to NOT SEND ME MIGRATION offers.

I will end up paying more for my 'same price' plan, than I do here.

Public Mobile, you want me to move, give me a $33/mo / 4GB plan at Koodo..... and we'll start talking.

Depending on how you do the arithmetic, it can be argued the adjusted price is as good as $33 per month or better.  The up to $300 referral rewards per line adjusts the monthly $40 plan by $7 for more than 3 years.  The option of cheap or near free hardware (iPhone via Walmart activation) is worth many more years of price adjustments.  Staying has its benefits.  Leaving can be very rewarding also.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Brooke_C this might be nitpicking but the no zones don't believe us which leads to the Canada wide coverage map seems a little misleading. Zones vs network coverage are two seperate things. And  PM does have zones we simply call it provincial calling.

@stonechuckerwrote:

But I have specifically asked the Public Mobile team to NOT SEND ME MIGRATION offers.

Public Mobile, you want me to move, give me a $33/mo / 4GB plan at Koodo..... and we'll start talking.

Reply with UNSUBSCRIBE there no more migration offers.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo

@CalvinWwrote:

Beware what you wish for. Typically most price refreshes go up not down. How else will the fancy  new page pages and other mods be paid for. 🙂

CalvinW

matbasm

Looks nice.  Much cleaner and focused.

mimmo

looks good.  time to tackle the higher hanging fruits 🙂

@stonechuckerwrote:

A new look, and a new text message in the same day!  WOW you're telling me not to miss out on the $40/mo 6GB offer at Koodo.

I've unsubscribed now, bechase it's harassment.  I've told you I do not want to switch.

Bad move.  Not all announcements are about migration.  Now you might lose out on other valuable information in the future.  Thicken the skin and ignore what's not important to you.  

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The look does seem more pleasing to the eye than before.  The big question is have the old bugs been taken out of the system.

tabcola
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

A new look while I was signing up as a new customer!  Excited to read these forums!

Looks nice

Cat Happy

Acekiller

did the password reset get fixed?

Need Help? Let's chat.