cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Public Mobile

Publicmobile.ca has undergone a refresh!

Hey Community!

As you may have noticed, publicmobile.ca has undergone a refresh. We’re happy to show you weeks’ worth of work, making our website simpler, easier to navigate and more accessible than ever! Note that these changes to do affect the Community. 

We hope you love the new look and look forward to getting your feedback.

-Public Mobile Community Team

Oracle

Re: Publicmobile.ca has undergone a refresh!

I am loving the new look. Thank you to those who worked hard to make this happen.

Next, I am hoping to see the similar look on the self-serve.

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Oracle

I really like the clean look of the new landing page!!  Well done and yes lets see the self serve get a refresh/update

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Mayor / Maire

Only had a quick browse through - I like the new look.

However, I'd love to see a clarification above the input box that the IMEI checker is only checking whether your phone is blacklisted or not, but will not check the frequencies. Since that box is on top of the page, many people will not bother to read about frequencies in the next paragraph.

Speaking of frequencies: how about the using the "700 MHz (B17)" format?

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

did the password reset get fixed?

Mayor / Maire

Looks nice

Cat Happy

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

A new look while I was signing up as a new customer!  Excited to read these forums!

Mayor / Maire

A new look, and a new text message in the same day!  WOW you're telling me not to miss out on the $40/mo 6GB offer at Koodo.

I've unsubscribed now, bechase it's harassment.  I've told you I do not want to switch.

Oracle

The look does seem more pleasing to the eye than before.  The big question is have the old bugs been taken out of the system.

Oracle

@stonechuckerwrote:

A new look, and a new text message in the same day!  WOW you're telling me not to miss out on the $40/mo 6GB offer at Koodo.

I've unsubscribed now, bechase it's harassment.  I've told you I do not want to switch.

Bad move.  Not all announcements are about migration.  Now you might lose out on other valuable information in the future.  Thicken the skin and ignore what's not important to you.