Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile needs 2 participants for TOMORROW

Igor_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey Communty,

We're looking for 2 of you to participate in an online event with Public Mobile tomorrow, Thursday, April 14th, from 3pm-5pm EST.

If you'd like to participate in the event, please fill out this form.

We had a lot of interest in the online event we planned for last week, so we decided to host it in two sessions with smaller groups. Unfortunately, some of our regisrants are no longer available for tomorrow so we've got some open spots!

Thanks,

Igor

22 REPLIES 22

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @Dee!  

Keep an eye on this Announcement section at the top of Community main page.  Future events will be announced there.  

Dee
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Please let me know about any upcoming events. I am very interested in participating.
Thanks 🙂

It's all about Co-op, and it's more imperative these days to work together than solo, I am currently working on my works solo, Not ONE of my own classmates willing to help, always helping their friends, instead of all.

It's these types of conditions that makes me furious, and frustrated. What happened to the good old times?

Sometimes the new Gen forget the true values of teamwork in sincere gestures, Sigh 

You're right, @crazyfrog. It can be easy to have misunderstandings sometimes, because of the nature of written communication. It's a good sign when any misunderstandings be cleared up quickly, though.

crazyfrog
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Way to go fellas @makkahn28 & @7789849803 for coming together end of the day to clear out the misunderstandings.

Sometimes we don't really mean what we say especially those things during stress and its very refreshing to see people resolving them quicker rather than leaving them to escalate indefinitely.

Thanks @7789849803

@makkahn28 I have no doubt that you will do a great job at each of the tasks that you are currently undertaking.

@7789849803, I'm sorry if my comments sound snippy, just if event was an online, I remembered PM and another PM Client talking about certain requirements to participate, and just mentioning that I have the equipment necessary to participate if chosen. I did not intend to mean any ill will to you, or any PM Client or staff. Trying to prepare for Game development in Sept application, very hectic, and requires attention to ALL details. 

At least I have my McD Coffee with 3 Expresso shots and 3/2, and 15 Choco Cookies

@makkahn28 My apologies to you. While my comment was entirely intended to be facetious and humourous, I regret having posted it at all. I wish you all the best with your projects.

@srlawren, Actually, I'm NOT KIDDING, @7789849803 has been nipping at me and I really don't need that Stress, I am in middle of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Portfolios, Letter of Intents, and I at least try to remain positive, subjective, BUT @7789849803 appears to have a vindictive agenda against me, my apologies

srlawren

@makkahn28 I hope you know that @7789849803 was just teasing?  I think your response is teasing back, but it's hard to tell sometimes with just the written word.  So much of human conversation is non-verbal, and totally lost in this medium, sadly.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Me too can vouch for this event as i was also part of their first event. 

They want you to help them improve current service. More importantly, you will get to know PM team.

@7789849803, I was mentioning This because if the thing was online, and I remember someone who participated stating that they did NOT have certain aspects except Mic, I was stating this so that at least PM Staff who are hosting event know that I have the necessary aspects, NOT BRAGGING, I TAKE DEEP OFFENSE TO YOUR FINGER-POINTING ANTICS

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

I sincerely hope that those attending have a very enjoyable time, especially by contributing your best ideas to Public Mobile.

Good luck, and good brainstorming!

Cheers.

clogan2

Wish I could have attended, I was looking forward to it. Sadly, I'm at the office at that time. 😞

All well, I'm sure someone else will enjoy it too. 🙂

Smiley Very Happy

crazyfrog

lol...poor thing is just saying what he has...stop picking on him @7789849803 🙂

@makkahn28 Quit bragging about the coolness of your webcam 😉

crazyfrog

Submitted my entry. Please let us know how do we get notified if we are in.

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Hi. I can, I have a Laptop, 1080p WebCam and Mic

jairolevi
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I whish I could attend, Sadly I am at the office at that time... 😞

imm1304

To those who are free tomorrow afternoon and considering this, please go for it.  I was part of the first group and it wasn't bad at all.  I recommend it. 

Good luck @Igor_M!  I hope you get enough participants.  

Need Help? Let's chat.